Freed Hostages: Palestinian "Civilians" Participated In Our Kidnapping Every Step of the Way

If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Listen to Him

Typical GOPer ignorance to recite that the other Gazans were being forced to stay because of Hamas. Word from the top goes down into the toilet plumbing
they are being forced to stay because they have no other place to GO----the US does not "take all"--and no arab country wants them. If you mention them to an Egyptian --the Egyptian will develope a facial expression like he is
about to vomit and say BALESTINIAN---with extreme disdain

they are being forced to stay because they have no other place to GO----the US does not "take all"--and no arab country wants them. If you mention them to an Egyptian --the Egyptian will develope a facial expression like he is
about to vomit and say BALESTINIAN---with extreme disdain
Arab won't deal with Arab so the "West" (Israel) responsible for the worst of them?

chimps are not homo-sapiens---the fact of lots of shared
DNA sequences is not ALL
They are not homo-sapiens...but they are humans closest living relative in nature.

If they can learn war without being taught...we as thinking creatures can easily extrapolate that the same is true of homo-sapiens.

Like I said all along...... There are no civilians in Gaza.

Believe what you want but you're not there. If you have the nerve, go to an Israeli site and look at the pictures. I won't give you a link. They.Are.Horrifying.

View attachment 889986
I have no empathy for any Palestinian being killed in Gaza.

Like I said all along...... There are no civilians in Gaza.

Believe what you want but you're not there. If you have the nerve, go to an Israeli site and look at the pictures. I won't give you a link. They.Are.Horrifying.

View attachment 889986
yes, horrifying!

Forum List

Back