Free? That Is A Laugh.

the whole "War on drugs" is based on exactly that kind of "Psychopathy". and drug users usually aren't hurting anyone but themselves. But we throw women in prison and take away their children because their boyfriends had drugs in the house.

If you can show ONE POST where I am in favor of the war on drugs, I will give you one hundred million dollars. Aaaaaaaaaaand, go to it!

Ditchweed, no one cares what you are in "favor" of.

You made a statement that it was "psychopathic" to prosecute someone to make a point.

But we do that all the time.

Clearly, the Gun Sellers aren't going to clean up their act out of any sense of decency. They are going to do it when we make their lives fairly miserable. And that means, going after the guys who sell guns to killers.

No, liar, I made a statement that your mouth-frothing desire to railroad INNOCENT people was (and is) psychopathic.

Are you CAPABLE of discerning the truth from a lie anymore, boy?

the whole "War on drugs" is based on exactly that kind of "Psychopathy". and drug users usually aren't hurting anyone but themselves. But we throw women in prison and take away their children because their boyfriends had drugs in the house.

If you can show ONE POST where I am in favor of the war on drugs, I will give you one hundred million dollars. Aaaaaaaaaaand, go to it!

You made a statement that it was "psychopathic" to prosecute someone to make a point.

Clearly, the Gun Sellers aren't going to clean up their act out of any sense of decency. They are going to do it when we make their lives fairly miserable. And that means, going after the guys who sell guns to killers.

There is one huge difference. Those drugs are illegal. The users broke the law. Which has been my point all along. You wish to prosecute people who have not broken any law.

And it is hilarious that you talk about any sense of decency, when you advocate shooting children in the back, prosecuting people who have not broken any law, and using physical violence & vandalism to promote unions. Your sense of decency is pretty much nonexistent.

Maybe she could move into the shack the Weaver family abandoned in Idaho.

without getting into another tiresome discussion with Whinerborn about his altered reality, all society can be considered a balance between individual freedoms vs. collective good.

So this city has a regulation that everyone has to be hooked into the electrical and water grids. Are these good laws? Maybe. Should we respect the right of eccentrics to live off the grid? Maybe. Maybe not.

Were her methods to create her own electric and water annoying to her neighbors? Maybe. was she burying her poop in the backyard?

Me, I kind of like living in a city where we have purified water, consistent electric delivery, and effective sewage.

Then later Job will complain about Goebbal's Warming

There is one huge difference. Those drugs are illegal. The users broke the law. Which has been my point all along. You wish to prosecute people who have not broken any law.

And it is hilarious that you talk about any sense of decency, when you advocate shooting children in the back, prosecuting people who have not broken any law, and using physical violence & vandalism to promote unions. Your sense of decency is pretty much nonexistent.

The users broke the law. Their girlfriends, who are frequently charged an imprisoned as "accessories" and "Co-conspirators" did not.

The baby who got blown up in his crib because the cops were executing a "no-knock" warrant wasn't selling drugs, either.

You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs.

No, liar, I made a statement that your mouth-frothing desire to railroad INNOCENT people was (and is) psychopathic.

Are you CAPABLE of discerning the truth from a lie anymore, boy?

I don't see gun sellers as "innocent". they know that they are a large part of the problem. They just don't care.

What you "see" is not relevant in court. Wanting them prosecuted because you claim they lack a sense of decency (without any evidence) is simply a new level of hypocrisy.

Each gun seller gets approval from the federal gov't to sell someone a gun. For every single sale.

The users broke the law. Their girlfriends, who are frequently charged an imprisoned as "accessories" and "Co-conspirators" did not.

The baby who got blown up in his crib because the cops were executing a "no-knock" warrant wasn't selling drugs, either.

You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs.

Great, change the laws. I don't agree with the war on drugs. I would love to see those laws changed. But the people they imprison did break the law. The gun sellers did not.

As for the baby who got blown up, look around these forums and you will find I am adamantly against no-knock warrants. That does not justify sending gun sellers to prison when they do not break any laws and get federal approval for every gun sale. No matter how much you stamp your feet and rant about how you hate them, the gun sellers will not go to prison unless they break a law.

"No one cares what you are in favor of"...........

s0n.......nobody cares about what you are in favor of. The reason people say you're a mental case oddball is because your sentiments are waaaaaaaaaaaaay fringe on the topic of guns. 10% of the country might share your sentiment = fringe yo. That means nobody cares about what you are in favor of.......the Gallup poll I just posted up a few posts back pwns your fringe k00k stance. In fact, the last time the gun grabber nuts were such a non-entity politically was.......ready for this......1959!!! Your shit is irrelevant s0n.......but go......go......go with the posting. I exist on this board for the sole purpose of exposing fringe nutter sentiments to those coming in here looking for a barometer on things. And I back my shit with links.......the gun grabber OCD assholes post up a lot of emotional rants = gay.:2up:

Hey Winter.......
Notice the fag strategy of this guy? When he is publically humiliated, he disappears until the thread has moved along a few posts......then jumps back in with his fantasy conjecture. That's his MO forever.......most of these far left cheesedicks have the courage of a newborn guinea pig. These people can never be in charge of anything.

Hey Winter.......
Notice the fag strategy of this guy? When he is publically humiliated, he disappears until the thread has moved along a few posts......then jumps back in with his fantasy conjecture. That's his MO forever.......most of these far left cheesedicks have the courage of a newborn guinea pig. These people can never be in charge of anything.

Yeah, I have noticed that.

What I also think is funny is that in another thread he hears a southern accent and knows he is dealing with someone stupid. I'm as southern as they come, and I have thoroughly humiliated him. lol

[

What you "see" is not relevant in court. Wanting them prosecuted because you claim they lack a sense of decency (without any evidence) is simply a new level of hypocrisy.

Each gun seller gets approval from the federal gov't to sell someone a gun. For every single sale.

Except that 40% of the guns are sold by private owners... so that doesn't work.

Hey, when an industry has THIS as an ad, they aren't looking to be responsible.

BushmasterAd-Maxim_0.jpg

[
Yeah, I have noticed that.

What I also think is funny is that in another thread he hears a southern accent and knows he is dealing with someone stupid. I'm as southern as they come, and I have thoroughly humiliated him. lol

No, guy, you are southern as they come and totally proved my point, Cleetus.

I didn't know your point was that southerners regularly and completely own and humiliate you in debates.

[

Except that 40% of the guns are sold by private owners... so that doesn't work.

Hey, when an industry has THIS as an ad, they aren't looking to be responsible.

BushmasterAd-Maxim_0.jpg

How many are sold by private citizens is not relevant. You are talking about putting gun dealers in prison. Private sales do not happen in gun shops or gun store. The private sales were not what we were discussing. But nice try at another diversion.

How many are sold by private citizens is not relevant. You are talking about putting gun dealers in prison. Private sales do not happen in gun shops or gun store. The private sales were not what we were discussing. But nice try at another diversion.

The private sales happen because the gun stores KNOW they are selling to straw buyers.

The straw purchasers Don t let this happen to you - Chicago Sun-Times

Spencer bought the .40-caliber handgun on Feb. 23, 2008, at Chuck’s Gun Shop & Pistol Range in south suburban Riverdale — seven months before her husband was caught with the weapon.

Between 2008 and March of this year, 268 guns bought at Chuck’s were recovered in crimes in Chicago within a year of purchase, according to the crime lab study.

Chuck’s was the single biggest source of crime guns over that period, the study found. Police suspect Chuck’s is a hotbed of straw purchasing. The owner, John Riggio, has declined to comment.

Forum List

Back