Free Marlena!

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
An immigrant (LEGAL) from Poland has been arrested by the Michigan State Police for not closing her pizzeria in beautiful Holland, Michigan.

I sware I will campaign for anyone who opposes Wretched Twitmer and her vile lesbo AG

Marlena Pavlos-Hackney was taken into custody at 5:45 a.m. Friday by Michigan State Police, according to a statement from Attorney General Dana Nessel.
Pavlos-Hackney, 55, was arrested without incident following a traffic stop on Lakewood Boulevard and 160th Avenue in Park Township. She was on her way to work.

“This owner has continued to willfully violate the state’s food laws, public health orders and the order of the court – a dangerous act that may have exposed dozens of diners and employees to the virus," Nessel said

Last edited:
An immigrant (LEGAL) from Poland has been arrested by the Michigan State Police for not closing her pizzeria in beautiful Holland, Michigan.

I sware I will campaign for anyone who opposes Wretched Twitmer and her vile lesbo AG

Marlena Pavlos-Hackney was taken into custody at 5:45 a.m. Friday by Michigan State Police, according to a statement from Attorney General Dana Nessel.
Pavlos-Hackney, 55, was arrested without incident following a traffic stop on Lakewood Boulevard and 160th Avenue in Park Township. She was on her way to work.

“This owner has continued to willfully violate the state’s food laws, public health orders and the order of the court – a dangerous act that may have exposed dozens of diners and employees to the virus," Nessel said

Communist. She will stay in jail until they are sure she keeps her pizza shop closed? You mean they might hold her indefinitely without bail? Can they site ONE PERSON who has been harmed by her being open or one person FORCED to patronize her establishment?

• You can volunteer for service in the war.
  • You can volunteer to face daily death on the police force.
  • But you can't volunteer to take that 1:10,000 chance you'll get a virus that most people don't even know they ever had without a test!

Awomen brother.
Fuck that tyrant

Maybe our next governor

Forum List

Back