Frederica Wildon insults vets several times with her voting

Rep Wilson was there to console the Johnson family in their time of grief

Trump was shamed into doing it after 12 days

I don't really understand the mentality of how anyone can be career vets, they have to love killing. Her opinion is worth more than say Kelly's who was a white man who could be anything he wanted and had many role models , and who was her role model. How dare him to put her down as a loose barrel.

I think you mean "Career Military', not "Career vet". I was a career military for 11 years, and never killed anyone. I kind of wish I had stayed for the full 30, I'd be retired now.

Kelly's complaint with Congresswoman Wilson is that she listened in on what should have been a private call and disseminated the contents of the call. Maybe you could validly say that was inappropriate. So was what Trump said to start with.

Again, condolence calls to families of slain service members. This is something even George W. Bush could manage to not screw up. Trump can't even get that right.

And Kelly, being a good marine, is out there trying to pretend the country hasn't lost it's mind by letting this travesty continue.

I honestly think Trump was sincere and tried his best

But Trump's limited vocabulary, lack of natural empathy and inexperience in dealing with common people lead him to not always choose the "best words"

Any other person would immediately apologize to the offended family and clarify his meaning

Trump chose to call them liars

Oh by the way what does her voting record have to do with any of this. She was in the car , was she suppose to jump out,

Kelly degraded her on TV, and she said what T said and T denied it , even after Kelly said he had told him on TV that is what was said to him.

So Kelly lost a son , does he know that T denied he told his widow that, or does he not know T does not honor women, or that T was a serial draft dodger who called McCain a loser? and fought with a Gold Star family.

Apparently Kelly does not know the man he is working for.
Sadly, I think Kelly does know the man he is working for

I don't really understand the mentality of how anyone can be career vets, they have to love killing. Her opinion is worth more than say Kelly's who was a white man who could be anything he wanted and had many role models , and who was her role model. How dare him to put her down as a loose barrel.

I think you mean "Career Military', not "Career vet". I was a career military for 11 years, and never killed anyone. I kind of wish I had stayed for the full 30, I'd be retired now.

Kelly's complaint with Congresswoman Wilson is that she listened in on what should have been a private call and disseminated the contents of the call. Maybe you could validly say that was inappropriate. So was what Trump said to start with.

Again, condolence calls to families of slain service members. This is something even George W. Bush could manage to not screw up. Trump can't even get that right.

And Kelly, being a good marine, is out there trying to pretend the country hasn't lost it's mind by letting this travesty continue.

Apparently Kelly does not know the man he is working for.

I think Kelly knows exactly who he is working for.

He's working for a crazy person who got elected because our system failed.

And much like the civil servants under Hitler or Caligula who just keep the day to day functions of government going, he has to eat a lot of shit.
Trump got elected because the disaster called obama, the guy you polished his knob for eight years. Yes, people like yourself is the reason we have Trump as president. Thank you!

Trump got to be president by the skin of his teeth, 80,000 votes in 3 states, he will not get reelected, but by another 3 years he might be a dictator and surround by his own military. We will have elections like Russia.

Trump got elected because the disaster called obama, the guy you polished his knob for eight years. Yes, people like yourself is the reason we have Trump as president. Thank you!

No, the reason we have Trump as president is because even though a majority said no, people like you insisted on pushing him.

We have Trump as president because we couldn't get over our racism and misogyny as a country. That's not a good thing.

Oh , for the record, even though they type suck, it is in no way a good thing to shoot the VA or any other place up.

Wilson thinks she is a "rock star" and she may be among these idiot Moon Bats but in reality she is a stupid hateful lying Maxine Waters wanna be. The pride of the Democrat Party.
The negro bitches, Waters and Wilson look like they bought their fake hair from the same place James Brown bought his.

Obama was the most dangerous, look how he left America. We are the most divided as we have ever been.

If we are "divided", it's because a lot of racist white people lost their minds when a black guy became president. That's on you, not him.
Still using the good ole race card. Tell me, why are black people worse off after the first black president? Are you gonna blame that on white people also?

Obama was the most dangerous, look how he left America. We are the most divided as we have ever been.

If we are "divided", it's because a lot of racist white people lost their minds when a black guy became president. That's on you, not him.
ya castigating police, giving a wink and a nod to blm, and open borders were enf to stir the ire of even the nobimal racist. :rolleyes:

No, the reason we have Trump as president is because even though a majority said no, people like you insisted on pushing him.

We have Trump as president because we couldn't get over our racism and misogyny as a country. That's not a good thing.
You do realize that race card is expired?

Still using the good ole race card. Tell me, why are black people worse off after the first black president? Are you gonna blame that on white people also?

I think most people were better off in 2016 than they were in 2008.

But you guys just want to pretend Bush didn't happen, when discussing Obama.

So you guys fuck this up by giving us wars and recessions, and leaving the country in the gutter.

The black guy comes along and fixes it and you act like he was going to rob you.

I think most people were better off in 2016 than they were in 2008.

But you guys just want to pretend Bush didn't happen, when discussing Obama.

So you guys fuck this up by giving us wars and recessions, and leaving the country in the gutter.

The black guy comes along and fixes it and you act like he was going to rob you.
The question was, why are black people worse off after the first black president?

I honestly think Trump was sincere and tried his best

But Trump's limited vocabulary, lack of natural empathy and inexperience in dealing with common people lead him to not always choose the "best words"

Any other person would immediately apologize to the offended family and clarify his meaning

Trump chose to call them liars
As they say, this is not in his wheelhouse.

hey but dont let that get in the way of trump haters of being sheep
bah bah

Florida Democrat Wilson no friend of veterans, vote record shows

I have ‘t heard of her before, but hearing her speak you can tell she is a classless bitch. She doesn’t have an ounce of honor in her body!

Funny the most uneducated classless Congressmen always come from predominantly black areas. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Met Louis Gohmert yet? We had Duke Cunningham here.

Forum List

Back