Freakin' Lucky Guy!!!

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
The below vid so richly illustrates WHY wheelie bars need to be used in 1/4 mile competition rigs capable of cutting the quarter mile in 9 second or less ET's. I could see that @ 0:01 there was way too much atmosphere between the bottom of the front tires & the deck of the track(no wheelie bars visible here!). @ 0.02 into the run the front springs have rebounded after touch down & it's obvious what is about to happen(should have aborted the run @ this point). @ 0.03 the Camaro is now the equivalent of a aileron on an aircrafts wing. After touchdown @ 0.05 the rig is 90 degrees to the track & SHOULD HAVE ROLLED! The ONLY thing that saved the day was that he popped the parachute @ 0:07 & the chute pulled the rear end of the Camaro back into line with the track like LUCKY BASS-TURD HE/SHE WAS!!!

The below vid so richly illustrates WHY wheelie bars need to be used in 1/4 mile competition rigs capable of cutting the quarter mile in 9 second or less ET's. I could see that @ 0:01 there was way too much atmosphere between the bottom of the front tires & the deck of the track(no wheelie bars visible here!). @ 0.02 into the run the front springs have rebounded after touch down & it's obvious what is about to happen(should have aborted the run @ this point). @ 0.03 the Camaro is now the equivalent of a aileron on an aircrafts wing. After touchdown @ 0.05 the rig is 90 degrees to the track & SHOULD HAVE ROLLED! The ONLY thing that saved the day was that he popped the parachute @ 0:07 & the chute pulled the rear end of the Camaro back into line with the track like LUCKY BASS-TURD HE/SHE WAS!!!
Wow, he was sooooo out of control that the video disappeared. LOL

HELLO...........................HELLO.....................................HELLO.........................I've been waiting here since 4 pm. Could you speed it up a bit please ?

Forum List

Back