Frank Gifford, Pro Football Hall Of Famer, Dies At 84

I worked for a very nice fellow in Bella Vista , Ark. that went to school with Frank Gifford, his name was Jim Hendrix, he passed away from colon cancer in 1994...Out of all the builders I have worked for, he was the best.....

And now the era of announcers on Monday Night Football beginnings have passed....My ticket number is rapidly approaching...for my turn at death...

Sad to hear

He was the face of the NFL for decades as a player and announcer

• Banned
And now the era of announcers on Monday Night Football beginnings have passed....My ticket number is rapidly approaching...for my turn at death...

The years have gone bye to fast

I like to use a baseball analogy when I was young my grandfather was at bat my father was on deck and I was on the bench ,, now I am at bat

How many celebrity couples make it till death do you part? Even though he cheated Cathy Lee stayed. Keep in mind that's the right thing to do when you think of hillary forgiving bill.

I thought Cathy was a rich bitch and didn't like her but since her and hoda I know she's a bitch but she was humbled a bit when Frank got caught so now I can't hate but like her. I actually feel sorry for Cathy Lee. They had a good life, or he did cause she's still living. Her celebrity is going to go up.

Rip Frank. You lived a charmed life. Football, Monday night football plus all that Cathy Lee money?

It's great he went quick. Slow deaths suck. And all us who miss football on a Sunday night are thinking about him. And on the night of the first NFL game of the pre season. Good timing Frank.

They say you die twice. The day you die and the day the last person on earth remembers you. Usually when your grandkids die. Frank will be remembered as long as there's an NFL.

Forum List

Back