France is becoming more poor since Macron is the Président

It is a new reality, and not only in France. Europian countries will be gradually abandoning the model of a social state of the last 50-60 years. And no matter who is the president. It is all about demography and the world economy. Get used to it.
Get used to it? tell that to all the people who have no money beginnig at the 10 or 15 of the month, this is not my case but hey, it's still annoying.
France needs to rebuild its social model. It should become more American if it may be called that. State-funded universal pension system, health care, education. All that should be financed in significant part by pension funds, insurance companies, private funds.

The state money, which can be saved after that, can be directed on support of the people with low income.
Dump your recent immigrants and watch EVERYTHING improve rapidly.
Do you have any data that shows what percent of the state budget is spent on these immigrants?

Voilà, The French are losing are there right. People did run and vote for him because they did not want Marine Le Pen to win and now people realise they made a mistake, i have to admit that his program did not look like he will make people more poor but i was wrong, it was not like that. now he is changing everything so people have less and less money in there Pocket.

We Don't have anymore any other parties that could make him loss ( PS and Républican, La France Insoumise) in the next elecion accept for the RN but i Don't thnik that the RN will win against the LREM.

And will go on sadly with this no good President View attachment 280930

We are all lost

Maybe you need to do another one of these...

Hinrichtung_Ludwig_des_XVI.png
That's true, but it will not happen, I do not think the French will go so far and the yellow vests fought for their purchasing power and the government responded with violence from the CRS ( police), but it is true that the anger is rises and rise and go up, it can blow up anytime

It is a new reality, and not only in France. Europian countries will be gradually abandoning the model of a social state of the last 50-60 years. And no matter who is the president. It is all about demography and the world economy. Get used to it.
Get used to it? tell that to all the people who have no money beginnig at the 10 or 15 of the month, this is not my case but hey, it's still annoying.
France needs to rebuild its social model. It should become more American if it may be called that. State-funded universal pension system, health care, education. All that should be financed in significant part by pension funds, insurance companies, private funds.

The state money, which can be saved after that, can be directed on support of the people with low income.
Do you have any data that shows what percent of the state budget is spent on these immigrants?
Not welfare-cultural trouble-stabbings, rape, language, lost tourism-I won't go.

Macron is a globalist stooge, and an empty suit. He has no original ideas because HE is unoriginal. Your overburdened social welfare state cannot continue to accept millions of non-contributors.
SOCIAL welfare works if the majority of a SOCIETY contributes to it. Boomers are getting old and dying off....native French do not have children and the millions of non-French (non-white) invited into the nation to bolster population numbers do not make enough or are net negative contributors (live on state benefits) to the coffers.
France crowned European champions of social welfare spending

What this means is...as other posters have stated...your traditional system is going away. You will have to transition to a corporate 'American' style system where retirement funds are run through investment firms.

C'est la vie.
France was free before with the Franc but since the Euro it is Brussels who also decides for us

Macron hunt on the grounds of the RN because he talking about doing something against illegal immigration and maybe to stop the free care to immigrants, he will not do anything it is only to try to steal vote from the RN

Macron is a globalist stooge, and an empty suit. He has no original ideas because HE is unoriginal. Your overburdened social welfare state cannot continue to accept millions of non-contributors.
SOCIAL welfare works if the majority of a SOCIETY contributes to it. Boomers are getting old and dying off....native French do not have children and the millions of non-French (non-white) invited into the nation to bolster population numbers do not make enough or are net negative contributors (live on state benefits) to the coffers.
France crowned European champions of social welfare spending

What this means is...as other posters have stated...your traditional system is going away. You will have to transition to a corporate 'American' style system where retirement funds are run through investment firms.

C'est la vie.
France was free before with the Franc but since the Euro it is Brussels who also decides for us
Yeap...which is a TERRIBLE system.

Voilà, The French are losing are there right. People did run and vote for him because they did not want Marine Le Pen to win and now people realise they made a mistake, i have to admit that his program did not look like he will make people more poor but i was wrong, it was not like that. now he is changing everything so people have less and less money in there Pocket.

We Don't have anymore any other parties that could make him loss ( PS and Républican, La France Insoumise) in the next elecion accept for the RN but i Don't thnik that the RN will win against the LREM.

And will go on sadly with this no good President View attachment 280930

We are all lost

It’s so pathetic that France elected that soy boy who is married to his school teacher. These globalist pigs are a cult, with really weird fetishes.

Clever+macron_398b69_6261188.jpg

Forum List

Back