France and Britain send out troops to save their citizens.

toobfreak
I told him he was way out of my league and to slow it down
That only enraged him , then I said we’re done and I quit , then he went full psycho

He is so punch drunk that hopefully he will just leave me alone

I don’t want to meet him in a parking lot
He is mountains ahead of me in skill .
If he continues to attack me with his illiterate vernacular then I am going to talk to the head guy

toobfreak
I told him he was way out of my league and to slow it down
That only enraged him , then I said we’re done and I quit , then he went full psycho

Then why haven't you filed a complaint with whomever is running the place? If they cannot keep order in the class, I'd go find myself another classroom. If you are done you are done and simply refuse to spar with the guy, you are there to learn better fighting techniques, not to be someone else's human punching bag. I'd also look into the guy's background, see who he is and if he has a police record.

You need to learn the body's sensitive spots, pressure points and grip locks. Or go out and find a little Asian woman trained in Aikido to come there and kick his frigging ass. Remember, the perfect fight involves three blows: the first one is always your opponent, make him come to you. This makes him reveal his strategy. But the second or third is always yours. The aggressor must vanquish, but the defender must merely persevere. Use that to your advantage.

Last edited:
President Potatohead was lying yesterday when he said he was sending troops to rescue Americans.

Their mission is to secure the airbase. There is no mission to recover Americans like other countries are doing with their people.

President Potatohead is depending upon the good will of the Taliban to let Americans get to the airbase and that is a recipe for failure.

Maybe President Potatohead promised the Taliban barrels of cash (like he gave the Iranians) to let the Americans pass but it is not working. Maybe he already gave them the money. With this clown you never know.

Forum List

Back