Votes: 0 0.0%
  • both

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
who is Marjorie Greene ?

an Useful 🇷🇺idiot​

a🇷🇺 traitor
🇷🇺🇸🇦both

i think, that She's much worse than an 🇷🇺 Useful idiot. However, she certainly doesn't know what she's doing...

"Ex-Republicans" are like ex-Christians. They never believed in the first place.

For you younger voters know this...I have watched Washington kick this can down the road for DECADES. Out of control debt, can kicked down the road. Out of control deficit spending, can kicked down the road. Out of control senseless PORK spending, can kicked down the road. For the past 50 years FFS. So when will these clowns in Washington do their damn jobs, when the country collapses and the currency is worthless?

She is a nihilst, like Bannon, Meister, westwall, etc
I think the problem, in it's basic form is common.
A 2 party system, (as in the UK), and people who support a party not an individual, (our idiot is better than their expert!), means the public have .... little choice.
And when things get polarised, it gets worse.

What's his take on crooked Joe Biden in the White House?
here we go :
GHk48_EaYAANakQ.jpg

It is not just an opinion. It is a well know fact. She is an useful 🇷🇺 idiot & 🇷🇺traitor .

View attachment 933427
I always find it interesting that during the 8 years of the brown turd Obammy, which he Obammy bent over to suck Putin's dick, and allow Putin to take Crimea, that we on the right were calling the sheeple, mind numb, useful idiots. Then when Obammy's VP stole the 2020 election on Bribem, has allowed Putin to take more of Ukraine, you dumbasses dare to call US citizens who oppose the funneling of billions of dollars so the Ukraine people can live high on the hog, "useful idiots". Then you wonder why we dont like people like you.

Yeah, you have insulted US many times, for daring to oppose your grifting. Go fuck yourself NITWIT.

For you younger voters know this...I have watched Washington kick this can down the road for DECADES. Out of control debt, can kicked down the road. Out of control deficit spending, can kicked down the road. Out of control senseless PORK spending, can kicked down the road. For the past 50 years FFS. So when will these clowns in Washington do their damn jobs, when the country collapses and the currency is worthless?
Trump's $2 trillion dollar tax cut for his cronies? Can kicked down the road.

who is Marjorie Greene ?

an Useful 🇷🇺idiot​

a🇷🇺 traitor
🇷🇺🇸🇦both

i think, that She's much worse than an 🇷🇺 Useful idiot. However, she certainly doesn't know what she's doing...

MTG is an attention starved slut who is doing pretty damned well for herself.

Forum List

Back