FoxNews has full ISIS hostage burning video online

I watched some FOX News today. They said Obama doesn't recognize ISIS as terrorist they and connected the Taliban to ISIS.

The video in question was made by our enemy as a propaganda video. FOX News is doing nothing less than facilitating, aiding and abetting our enemy. No way around it. At the same time they report on the video and make the horror inspired propaganda available, they lie about the President, claiming he will not call ISIS terrorist, when he has called them terrorist. He hasn't called them Islamist terrorist, but that wording, the word Islamist was left out of the report I saw and heard. See how it works. One word left out can change the entire meaning of a statement. Fox is telling it's viewers that the President refuse to call the horror they can see, a man being burned to death alive, is not considered an act of terror by the President.

Add their spin on the five Taliban released from GITMO. FOX has the people burning a live person to death as seen in the video just like the Taliban. The President is releasing ISIS terrorist is the spin FOX is promoting.

Meantime, ISIS gets a great boost from FOX News.
How do you figure? People are galvanizing against ISIS the world over and you think FOX is helping them? obama did release terrorists for political gain and refuses to do anything more than publicity drone strikes and empty rhetoric. No one but liberals take him seriously.

Yes, truly horrible.

Why is this our problem, again?

Right, Islamists haven't been murdering each other and infidels for over a thousand years or anything.

Nothing to see here, move along....move along...

Human beings have been murdering each other for thousands.

Do we need to get involved in every fight?

But let one thug get shot and you libs hit the roof. Funny how these Isis killings are no big deal or you down play the savagery that the world has not seen in modern times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, truly horrible.

Why is this our problem, again?

Right, Islamists haven't been murdering each other and infidels for over a thousand years or anything.

Nothing to see here, move along....move along...

Human beings have been murdering each other for thousands.

Do we need to get involved in every fight?

When the fights evolve us, yes. These savages actively preach about killing Americans, and follow through when given the chance.

Clerics denounce burning alive of pilot as un-Islamic Arab News

King Abdullah of Jordan.
>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

ooops !! my bad.

are there any others ? i do not keep up with current news from the alphabet news readers, i try to get the latest from here and Foxnews.com
King Abdullah of Jordan.
>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

ooops !! my bad.

are there any others ? i do not keep up with current news from the alphabet news readers, i try to get the latest from here and Foxnews.com

unnecessary imo.

not the thread, but fox's action.

Things like this can't be hidden. They have to be available and shown to show people what these animals are actually capable of.

It's like suppressing the video of the "falling man" from 9/11. People need to be reminded of what happened, not protected from it.

When the fights evolve us, yes. These savages actively preach about killing Americans, and follow through when given the chance.

And if they had a navy, I'd worry about them. They might want to kill Americans, that doesn't mean we deliver Americans for them to kill.

Thankfully Thomas Jefferson and James Madison finished off what navy Islamists had. I agree we shouldn't deliver Americans for them to kill, that's what long range missiles are for.

Clerics denounce burning alive of pilot as un-Islamic Arab News

King Abdullah of Jordan.
>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

ooops !! my bad.

King Abdullah of Jordan.
>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

ooops !! my bad.

Yea, a normal beheading with a dull knife would of been fine according to Islamic Law.

Forum List

Back