Fox Still Won't Blame Democrats For The Lock Downs

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This morning they were discussing the PPP and why it was needed for people still suffering because of the pandemic.
Not once did they mention that Democrats are responsible for much of the damage and job-losses with their lock downs.

I don't care what anybody says about Fox.....they're in the bag for Democrats.
At least I can sit through 5 minutes of their coverage and not hear about Trump using Russian spies.
The rest of the media is literally unwatchable.
But even Fox is hedging on their support of the truth.
They still refuse to put the blame where it belongs.
The blame for all of the business closings rests squarely on the Democrat Party and Democrat officials at all levels of government, and Fox still refuses to point this out.

To their credit.....they're saying that the claims that Hunter Biden's laptop is Russian misinformation is total rubbish....but I think they are continuing to dance around a glaring truth that could make a major difference in the election.
They are refusing to be clear about the hardship that Democrats are subjecting everyone in this country to.
Yep.....the pandemic caused 1 out of 6 restaurants in New York to close permanently.
It wasn't Governor Cuomo or Mayor DeBlasio....that instituted the lock downs that are currently still in force, or not even Nancy Pelosi who refuses to negotiate on the PPP in good faith.
It's the pandemic.

This morning they were discussing the PPP and why it was needed for people still suffering because of the pandemic.
Not once did they mention that Democrats are responsible for much of the damage and job-losses with their lock downs.

At least I can sit through 5 minutes of their coverage and not hear about Trump using Russian spies.
The blame for all of the business closings rests squarely on the Democrat Party and Democrat officials at all levels of government, and Fox still refuses to point this out.

To their credit.....they're saying that the claims that Hunter Biden's laptop is Russian misinformation is total rubbish....but I think they are continuing to dance around a glaring truth that could make a major difference in the election.
They are refusing to be clear about the hardship that Democrats are subjecting everyone in this country to.
Yep.....the pandemic caused 1 out of 6 restaurants in New York to close permanently.
It wasn't Governor Cuomo or Mayor DeBlasio....that instituted the lock downs that are currently still in force, or not even Nancy Pelosi who refuses to negotiate on the PPP in good faith.
It's the pandemic.

FOX doesn't have to push Biden, just not push Trump. BLUE WAVE!!!

It's the pandemic.

Because both Republican and Democrat governors, mayors, and business leaders had to make those tough choices (and still do) in the absence of ANY leadership coming from the WH or the Senate.
The health professionals have given us the way to slow and maybe stop this pandemic. But a number of Americans, led by the rabble rousing of right wing media, are determined to ignore reality and
continue to insist that this virus is a hoax and the media is playing it up. Hence, no one does the right thing. The abysmal response to the virus outbreak, the resulting economic damage, and the continued
rise in virus infection rates, especially in red states..for the most part, get rolled up and laid at the feet of You-Know-Who.

And instead of concentrating on things that matter to the average working person, right wing media is once again playing straight into the hands of the people that swung the election to Trump in 2016.

Some of the first governors to start shutting things down was Mike Dewine (Ohio) and Jim Justice (WV). Both Republicans. Around here places like Burger King, McDonalds and Taco Bell still haven't opened fully up.

Both are constantly on television threatening to close things down again.

It's the pandemic.

Yes. Fox News is as much a part of deep state run media as CNN or MSNBC. The difference between Fox and those other "leftist" cable news networks? They deliver different ends or threads of the same narrative. However, I do suspect that Tucker Carlson has for some time been on the verge of spilling his guts on live television. Must be difficult for him to choose between a multi-million dollar paycheck and THE TRUTH. Then again, if a Tucker Carlson or even a Wolf Blitzer decided to side with the American people in real-time, they'd probably be dead on the spot or committed to an asylum.

Some of the first governors to start shutting things down was Mike Dewine (Ohio) and Jim Justice (WV). Both Republicans. Around here places like Burger King, McDonalds and Taco Bell still haven't opened fully up.

I guess you've never heard of a RINO before.
But you're ignoring the obvious.
We aren't suffering from RINOs threatening to lock everything down.
Many of the cities and states run by Democrats have never been out of lock down....and there is where the worst damage has been done.
Joe Biden actually claims that once he's elected....we can get going again....even though the constant threat of more lock downs on a national level will be an issue during his presidency.
There is no lock down where I live...and hasn't been any since May.
The only reminder we have is that we have to wear a mask if we go to any business.
Course if you see somebody not wearing one.....they aren't attacked by Karens like they are in liberal areas of the country.
However, Nashville is run by Democrats....and they actually have prevented parents from watching their kids play soccer.....WHILE SITTING IN THEIR CARS IN A PARKING LOT ACROSS THE STREET!!!

We need to blame COVID for the lock downs

COVID is the boss here. Trying to ignore it because it is politically expedient will not work.

Until we have an effective vaccine.......Lockdowns, social distancing and MASKS are the only defense

It's the pandemic.

Many of the cities and states run by Democrats have never been out of lock down....and there is where the worst damage has been done.
Joe Biden actually claims that once he's elected....we can get going again....even though the constant threat of more lock downs on a national level will be an issue during his presidency.
The only reminder we have is that we have to wear a mask if we go to any business.
Course if you see somebody not wearing one.....they aren't attacked by Karens like they are in liberal areas of the country.
However, Nashville is run by Democrats....and they actually have prevented parents from watching their kids play soccer.....WHILE SITTING IN THEIR CARS IN A PARKING LOT ACROSS THE STREET!!!

I've heard of RINO and you and everyone who voted for trump is a RINO. Trump is a RINO

I guess I'm tired of the excuses.

I've heard of RINO and you and everyone who voted for trump is a RINO. Trump is a RINO
Yeah....and you're ugly.

Excuses for what?

Excuses for Democrat liars and their media?

Maybe you need to focus on your own party and figure out why they're making excuses.

Last edited:
We need to blame COVID for the lock downs

COVID is the boss here. Trying to ignore it because it is politically expedient will not work.

Until we have an effective vaccine.......Lockdowns, social distancing and MASKS are the only defense
Again, the lockdowns are causing more damage than the virus--- and the lockdowns do not stop the virus--just delay it.

Why would any thinking person want to lock down then?

They have heard all that, they are just liars.

Excuses for what?

Excuses for Democrat liars and they're media?

Maybe you need to focus on your own party and figure out why they're making excuses.

What party would that be?

Excuses for what?

Playing dumb, are we?

Democrats are going to kill family businesses kill people have child pedophilia rise..
All to blame Donald J Trump

Excuses for what?

Playing dumb, are we?

It was a simple question so I would have to guess you are not playing.

Forum List

Back