fox So Called News Runs Another False Story

LMAO. Media matters. That’s funny.

Can I ask you a simple question here? If you were an engineer, or a minimally functioning adult, why would you take out a levee to build a fence? Wouldn’t it make more sense to put it on top?

I think that’s pretty obvious and why your bullshit has no legs. No levees are being taken down for a border fence. If they are it’s because they needed to be reinforced or were in such bad shape need replaced.
Oh come on, even the FOX Gossip Channel has backed away from their own FAKE NEWS rumor!

Biden administration to resume border wall levee construction as crisis worsens​

Priority repairs in Rio Grande Valley will begin in six weeks​

Can I ask you a simple question here? If you were an engineer, or a minimally functioning adult, why would you take out a levee to build a fence? Wouldn’t it make more sense to put it on top?

I think that’s pretty obvious and why your bullshit has no legs. No levees are being taken down for a border fence. If they are it’s because they needed to be reinforced or were in such bad shape need replaced.
Oh come on, even the FOX Gossip Channel has backed away from their own FAKE NEWS rumor!

Biden administration to resume border wall levee construction as crisis worsens​

Priority repairs in Rio Grande Valley will begin in six weeks​

The trump people are pathetic.

They rathe believe the lies.

So you think the Corp of Engineers is lying?
No, you and the reporter are lying.

And the Army Corp Engineers

Do feel like a fucking fool now?

Why would your ignorance of construction make me feel like a fool? It’s right there in your post, the levee was being prepared for the wall to be built on it.

What a silly remark. Why would anyone build that type of wall on top of a levee that could be washed out? The wall would have to be anchored to natural soil, instead of fill that had been added.

Why would your ignorance of construction make me feel like a fool? It’s right there in your post, the levee was being prepared for the wall to be built on it.

What a silly remark. Why would anyone build that type of wall on top of a levee that could be washed out? The wall would have to be anchored to natural soil, instead of fill that had been added.

Of course you're correct.

trump obviously didn't do the proper environmental impact study and report.

If he had any part of a wall put on those destroyed levees, the wall would have collapsed.

That's on top of all the damage done to the area by flooding caused by the destruction of those levees.

Biden will be saving that area from a lot of destruction caused by trump's wall and his very irresponsible destroying levees.

Of course you're correct.

trump obviously didn't do the proper environmental impact study and report.

If he had any part of a wall put on those destroyed levees, the wall would have collapsed.

That's on top of all the damage done to the area by flooding caused by the destruction of those levees.

Biden will be saving that area from a lot of destruction caused by trump's wall and his very irresponsible destroying levees.

Give trump credit where it is due. He did have the levees removed before building the wall. That's why Biden has to have them rebuilt.

Forum List

Back