FOX News turned its back on Special Ops victory

So I turn on CNN this morning and find our brave military has taken out a major ISIS figure. I watch for some time and then turn over to FOX to get their coverage> They are reporting on wasted pork in DC.

Really?

I guess we can't expect more from a new channel run by an Australian....

Another leftist lying.

It was on CNN, FOX and MSNBC, also on local news outlets here.

Just because a story isn't on when you turn to the channel, doesn't mean it isn't covered, it just means you lack attention span and you posses a partisan hack mentality.

Dog tease! No Special Ops coverage. What a joke of a 'news' station.

Admit it teapers, you are low info because your news source is nonsense.

You are what FOX News tells you that you are.....Until they do, most of their viewers sit there drooling for the next bit of wisdom coming from their biased and skewed opinions.

Was there some sort of US SPecial Ops Mission?

I am watching FNC... can't seem to get any information.

Just stop moron. The thread is a fail, move on.
Nope...you teaper liars are claiming FNC is covering this story...THEY ARE NOT! They spent more time on a fucking dog...a mutt!

Pathetic....low info lemming.

Acorn claimed FNC covered it 8 times last hour...they barely covered it once.

Truth is truth. Teapers and FNC lemmings are liars or too stupid to see the truth.

So far in the 1p hour....one short segment. They had all of the fancy Breaking News animations...so they acknowledge the story s important...but they just won't cover it because it doesn't help out the hate narrative.

:lol: Now they have on the Red Cross...they are mad because black people get to use red cross blood.

Nope...you teaper liars are claiming FNC is covering this story...THEY ARE NOT! They spent more time on a fucking dog...a mutt!

Truth is truth. Teapers and FNC lemmings are liars or too stupid to see the truth.

Look, we all know if the left's famous adage about telling a lie often and loudly, so we aren't buying it no matter how many times you repeat the bull shit.

Nope, I think we have established the fact that FOX will even turn their back on the United States Army Special Forces in order to stick it to Obama. They have low balled the raid on ISIS in order to keep from making the black man look good.

Case in Point.....

This is the lead story on FOX News:

FBI will investigate report object struck train before Philly derailment

Ignoring the great Victory that our Special Ops just gave us. All because a Democratic Black President made the order. Fox is a hopeless Political Mouthpiece!

I thought that the right was overblowing the threat of ISIS, so what is the big deal?

Is ISIS really a big threat like the right said or is ISIS not a big threat?

If it is not a big threat, then it is really just another story.

Which is it?

Look, we all know if the left's famous adage about telling a lie often and loudly, so we aren't buying it no matter how many times you repeat the bull shit.
Truth is truth...they arent covering this story. They are ignoring it...no matter how much you guys lie about it.

Wait...they are teasing it...but they aren't really going to discuss the raid...they are gong to talk about how ISIS is winning the war and superior to the US.

Case in Point.....

Ignoring the great Victory that our Special Ops just gave us. All because a Democratic Black President made the order. Fox is a hopeless Political Mouthpiece!

I thought that the right was overblowing the threat of ISIS, so what is the big deal?

Which is it?
Domestic terrorists (teapers) are more of a threat to the US than ISIS.

Case in Point.....

Which is it?

This raid proves ISIS is not the ten foot giant that the RW claims. To reduce that image would not be in the best interest of the GOP.

Case in Point.....

Which is it?

So the story isn't big news. Thanks for proving the point.

Case in Point.....

Which is it?

This raid proves ISIS is not the ten foot giant that the RW claims. To reduce that image would not be in the best interest of the GOP.
Watch the next segment...they are going to reinforce the unbeatable giant image.

Case in Point.....

Which is it?

So it's not that big of a story, you just shot down your own thread. LOL!

Case in Point.....

Which is it?

Not big news to teapers. They don't want good news...they want dead Americans.

wait...they are covering it again...now they are crticizing Obama for putting boots on the ground.

Case in Point.....

Which is it?

So you are jumping on the band wagon, just like FOX. Obama ordered a Special Ops raid into the very heart of ISIS controlled territory and you, like FOX, want to say....."So what?"

You and your associates and FOX are pathetic You make me sick....

:lol: Big hair guys says the attack telegraphs the fact we are coming for the terrorists? :lol: WTF???? So taking action is telgraphing? They will throw so many ridiculous talking points out there to see what sticks.

Case in Point.....

Which is it?

wait...they are covering it again...now they are crticizing Obama for putting boots on the ground.

Lol! They aren't a threat, you claim TeaParty members are a bigger threat.

Make up your mind, and I am not watching the news until tonight, I got a life and not dependent on any network.

Case in Point.....

Which is it?

Lol! They aren't a threat, you claim TeaParty members are a bigger threat.

Make up your mind, and I am not watching the news until tonight, I got a life and not dependent on any network.
2 threats can't exist. You teaper folk are so simple minded...it is funny...sad, but funny!

BS it was on Fox before we left the house around 8:30 AM. Lying only means you're lying

FOX will play it down as much as possible. They hate to see Obama even get a minor victory. They may have had it on earlier, but their reporting will be minimal. It is what FOX does.

They "may have had it on earlier"? The truth is, Jim...you don't know one way or the other...but you ASSUMED they didn't because you didn't see it...and you know the old saying about people who ASSUME!

Forum List

Back