Fox News star talking about challenging sitting GOP senator!

So any guesses? My guess is Rubio! He went to college in Florida and IMO who else in the south is a cuck like Rubio is?

Eric Bolling lives in New Jersey, works in New York and originally hails from Chicago, so he'd have to pull one heck of a big time carpet bagger move to attempt to go after Rubio's seat in 2022 (or anybody Else's seat south of the Mason-Dixon line), Bolling is a poster child for Yankee Yuppie and I doubt he'd be able to cut it in a state wide election down south.

Dream on Eric.

Rubio was just reelected. Why would anyone announce a challenge to him now?

Besides with any luck the convention of states will happen before then and slap term limits on these guys

So any guesses? My guess is Rubio! He went to college in Florida and IMO who else in the south is a cuck like Rubio is?

Eric Bolling lives in New Jersey, works in New York and originally hails from Chicago, so he'd have to pull one heck of a big time carpet bagger move to attempt to go after Rubio's seat in 2022 (or anybody Else's seat south of the Mason-Dixon line), Bolling is a poster child for Yankee Yuppie and I doubt he'd be able to cut it in a state wide election down south.

Dream on Eric.
Went to college in Florida.
Rubio was just reelected. Why would anyone announce a challenge to him now?

Besides with any luck the convention of states will happen before then and slap term limits on these guys
He says it might be after his 3 year contract for Fox retires...be about 2 years before election?

He would definitely run for office in New Jersey. But, I doubt it. He's really making a name for himself at Fox although there have been rumors of him being offered a job in the Trump administration.

Dream on Eric.
Yeah and? Are you under the impression that going to college in a state establishes residency requirements for the U.S. Senate or automagically endears him to Floridian voters? Bolling attempting a U.S. Senate run in Florida would open him up to CARPET BAGGER attacks big time; IMHO he'd have a far better shot of running for the Senate in New Jersey than in Florida.

Dream on Eric.
Yeah and? Are you under the impression that going to college in a state establishes residency requirements for the U.S. Senate or automagically endears him to Floridian voters? Bolling attempting a U.S. Senate run in Florida would open him up to CARPET BAGGER attacks big time; IMHO he'd have a far better shot of running for the Senate in New Jersey than in Florida.
Maybe he wants to move to Florida. Beats me. He might own a home in Florida and claim it as his residence.Would certainly pay less taxes in Florida. I would love to see him take on Booker in NJ but I think he would get destroyed.

Forum List

Back