Fox News poll: Trump behind Biden in Ohio by 5%

No wonder Republicans are concocting a plan to pretend the vote was fraudulent.
Their guy is even losing in Ohio, where Hillary list by 8% in 2016:
We know what's coming if Trump doesn't win. He's been telling us for a long time.

This country is about to be tested as it never has. By a person this damaged, no less.

Yes. Lawsuits and recounts. Which has happened before.

It will be interesting to see how Republicans respond to defeat.

Al Gore won the majority and lost Florida by 600 votes. He could have easily tied the election up in courts but conceded so Bush could take office on Jan 20.

John Kerry lost Ohio by 10,000 votes and there were many irregularities in the count. He conceded to allow the inauguration to take place

Hillary won the majority and lost Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania by 10,000 votes. She could have tied it up for months but conceded to Trump

Will Republicans show the same class or will they throw the nation into turmoil ??

Class? Republicans?

You have got to be kidding.

Today's republicans have no class. They don't give a damn about our nation or our people.

They will throw us into a constitutional crisis again and fight it out as long as they can in the courts. They have packed the federal courts so they believe they will win. Which the possibility of them wining isn't far fetched. We saw the conservatives twist themselves, our constitution and the law into a pretzel in 2000 for the bush boy and we've seen them do the same thing time and time again since with rulings that have harmed our nation.

We will see what happens very soon.

Personally, after watching them all these years, I have no belief they would ever do the right or classy thing unless forced to do so as a last resort of no other option.
Be interesting how much Republicans are willing to destroy our political system just to maintain their slipping power
Well, (a) they are absolutely terrified, and (b) they have been talked into believing that they're LITERALLY at war.

So if they have to throw their future behind an unstable, profoundly damaged authoritarian, they're willing to do whatever it takes.

When I talk with my Trumpster clients, the fear in their eyes is scary. They have really been conned, they really think this is life and death, good vs. evil.

Their guy is even losing in Ohio, where Hillary lost by 8% in 2016:

Note that the polls going into 2016 were that Trump was up by 2% and he won to your point by 8%.

Biden is up now. Same swing, and Trump wins. LOL

We know what's coming if Trump doesn't win. He's been telling us for a long time.

This country is about to be tested as it never has. By a person this damaged, no less.

I like a guy with raging TDS worried about anyone else being "damaged," LOL

Let me see...

In 2016 EVERY POLL WAS WRONG by 6-9 points (in favor of Clinton). They thought they had it locked up... They were even getting drunk early on election day thinking they had it won....

I have decided that I am going to watch this thing implode on them again...

Al Gore won the majority and lost Florida by 600 votes. He could have easily tied the election up in courts but conceded so Bush could take office on Jan 20.

John Kerry lost Ohio by 10,000 votes and there were many irregularities in the count. He conceded to allow the inauguration to take place

Hillary won the majority and lost Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania by 10,000 votes. She could have tied it up for months but conceded to Trump

Will Republicans show the same class or will they throw the nation into turmoil ??

Class? Republicans?

Today's republicans have no class. They don't give a damn about our nation or our people.

They will throw us into a constitutional crisis again and fight it out as long as they can in the courts. They have packed the federal courts so they believe they will win. Which the possibility of them wining isn't far fetched. We saw the conservatives twist themselves, our constitution and the law into a pretzel in 2000 for the bush boy and we've seen them do the same thing time and time again since with rulings that have harmed our nation.

Personally, after watching them all these years, I have no belief they would ever do the right or classy thing unless forced to do so as a last resort of no other option.
Be interesting how much Republicans are willing to destroy our political system just to maintain their slipping power

Said the man that supported the soft coup attempt and supports the mobs in the streets.

Class? Republicans?

Well, (a) they are absolutely terrified, and (b) they have been talked into believing that they're LITERALLY at war.

So if they have to throw their future behind an unstable, profoundly damaged authoritarian, they're willing to do whatever it takes.

When I talk with my Trumpster clients, the fear in their eyes is scary. They have really been conned, they really think this is life and death, good vs. evil.

1. Trump is a vulgar braggart, but he is completely stable and certainly not an Authoritarian.

2. You people are the ones, with your hate and your various oppressions, that have convinced us that this is life and death and good vs evil.

1601049942205.png

I take polls with a grain of salt now.

Any one who gives much credence to polls needs to know that regular working people don't do polls, they cost big money, big money pays for polls.

Let me see...

In 2016 EVERY POLL WAS WRONG by 6-9 points (in favor of Clinton). They thought they had it locked up... They were even getting drunk early on election day thinking they had it won....

I have decided that I am going to watch this thing implode on them again...
The poll shifted five points after Comey launched his investigation two weeks before the election

We will have to see what Trump has up his sleeve this time

Class? Republicans?

Said the man that supported the soft coup attempt and supports the mobs in the streets.

I don’t think you know what a coup is
Democracy is not a coup

Trump is the instigator of those riots

Ohio is a dead heat when it shouldn't be, Suburban voters are the reason.

He'll leave when he is supposed to leave if he loses. But he will do nothing to quell the losers who will swear there was wide spread voter fraud.
Put another way...it is just another day at the office.
Somewhere in between.

Trump will leave but pursue a scorched earth campaign on the way out.

Fox new only samples 5% of independents lol and it’s a left wing run poll

There is no evidence of that. Even Rasmussen shows a dead heat.

Class? Republicans?

I don’t think you know what a coup is
Democracy is not a coup

Trump is the instigator of those riots

A politically motivated investigation, justified by known lies, repeated to a federal judge, as a basis for an impeachment, to reverse an election you lost,

is not democracy, you marxist troll.

Class? Republicans?

They don't give a flying fig about our political system beyond how they can manipulate it so that their minority can keep their grip of control on our nation.

They don't care about our nation, our people or our world. Just look at the posts from the right wingers on this board.

There is no low too low, there is no going too far with these people. They believe whatever it takes is fine by them.

Forget a government by the people, for the people and of the people, we lost that in the bush boy years.

The dynamic at work here is somewhat complicated.

The old Murdock dude who started Fox News to get the truth to a public who had no choice but to endure the lying New York Media, is old and out of the picture. His son is a Liberal Loon, and is very slowly moving Fox into Left Wing Loonism, but he does not now have the sway to fire people like Tucker Carlson, Hannity and others.

But, he can hire the independent experts who actually do his polls--all such polls are contracted out. ABC, NBC, WAPO--they don't actually do the polls which bear their name. They hire them out. And like hiring any expert---you can surreptitiously get what you want.

A good example is the Appraising Racket---for complicated appraisals like, say, a spread of Mineral ownerships. You hire one of those, and the first thing they want to know is:

"Well, is this appraisal for a Deceased's Estate evaluation?" Meaning do you want the value LOW to escape Estate Taxes? "Or, is this appraisal for a Sale?" Meaning do you want the value HIGH to get a higher sales price?"

Same for experts in a Law Suit--you can always find one to say what you need and every Lawsuit has experts saying diametrically opposed things---depending solely on whose is paying them and what they need said.

Polling is just such a racket. The young Murdock Loon, with his Board Member Rhino Paul Ryan, wanted a poll that depresses Trump Voters and excites Biden voters. It helps with Enthusiasm and Money Raising.

In the end, the Fox Poll will likely be deemed the worst poll of many bad ones in the 2020 cycle, but it will have served its purpose.

Thank you!
Why the left keeps trotting out bullshit from FUX news is beyond me.
Most Conservatives I know stopped watching long ago.

Fake News is full of crap.
Every once in awhile they cover all of the news.....but overall....they're part of the same media cabal that is trying to put another Democrat in the White House.
The only thing Fake News does that's different than CNN and MSNBC is they don't practice censorship of the actions of the left. Their political commentary is what is suspect.
Trump hater Judge Andrew Nepolitano is under investigation for sexual-assault so nothing he says can be trusted anymore. He reminds me of that idiot Dr Fauci. You don't know when he's feeding you a line of BS half the time.
Under the bus goes the conservative Fox News.

They threw themselves under the bus.
Wont be long and they'll be as irrelevant as the drudge report.

Fox new only samples 5% of independents lol and it’s a left wing run poll

I didn't look at the others, but the Ohio sampling was 46% Republican, which is an oversampling, 44% of Democrats, and 10% independents, and he's still losing Ohio.

Sounds real left wing to me......

10% ? Independents make up 40% of voters, and they aren’t voting biden

Forum List

Back