Fox News poll: Trump behind Biden in Ohio by 5%

Come on Ray Don't believe that BS I can tell you of a cop that used to come in to my place of business many years ago that told me if I ever have to shoot a robber have an extra unlicensed gun to throw next to his body He told me more than that bur that's enough for now You really think they've changed their spots?? Really? They can murder and get away with it THAT'S what causes violence

They get away with it if it's within the parameters of our laws.

I'm a CCW carrier in my state. If I'm attacked by three younger people with no weapons on them, I can still legally use deadly force against them. I won't even get a ticket yet alone charged.

The problem aren't the cops, the problem are people who interact with them. They don't have any respect for authority. They are ignorant of our laws, just like those stupid jocks that kneel all the time. And they certainly could give a shit about any black lives.

Come on Ray Don't believe that BS I can tell you of a cop that used to come in to my place of business many years ago that told me if I ever have to shoot a robber have an extra unlicensed gun to throw next to his body He told me more than that bur that's enough for now You really think they've changed their spots?? Really? They can murder and get away with it THAT'S what causes violence

I'm a CCW carrier in my state. If I'm attacked by three younger people with no weapons on them, I can still legally use deadly force against them. I won't even get a ticket yet alone charged.

The problem aren't the cops, the problem are people who interact with them. They don't have any respect for authority. They are ignorant of our laws, just like those stupid jocks that kneel all the time. And they certainly could give a shit about any black lives.
Sure they give a shit You don't think they have loved ones they're nervous about getting killed by a cop over a tail light problem?

Sure they give a shit You don't think they have loved ones they're nervous about getting killed by a cop over a tail light problem?

I disagree. I don't think they give a shit. I think it's to promote their resistance to authority.

I mean let me get this straight: they start these protests and riots. Because of them, you end up with more dead black people and others in jail and some being sent to prison. That's how much they care about black lives.

If they really cared about black lives, then what they would do is go to predominately black high schools, promote the message to listen to police no matter what, and if they can get these youngsters to listen and obey the message, you'd save a hell of a lot more black lives that way than with riots.

Nearly every black death at the hands of a police officer have one thing in common: they refused to listen to the orders of the police. Solution to stop it in the future: Listen and obey every single command a police officer gives you.

If these organizations, jocks, entertainers want to save black lives. That's how you do it. Of course since I'm conservative and blessed with logic, it's relatively simple to me, whereas the people I'm talking about are likely leftists who are void of common sense.

No wonder Republicans are concocting a plan to pretend the vote was fraudulent.
Their guy is even losing in Ohio, where Hillary lost by 8% in 2016:

If Fox News is reporting it, it is true. Fox News does not blindly cover their guy or gal 100 percent of the time by trying to make them look good either sitting on a story or outright burying it. Then again, ask Hillary how she was polling at this time 4 years ago.

Forum List

Back