Fox News Poll Finds 56% Doubt Trump's Mental Soundness To Be President

Dems NEVER want to debate on the issues because Trump rips them to shreds. Dems positions on the issues are anti-American, anti-working class, anti-jobs, anti-energy, inflationary. Dems are so beholden to the lunatic left that there's not a single issue they can win on.

Trump did that when he was a conservative. Now that he's gone far left against DeSantis, will he again? I don't see how he would

A Fox News poll found that 56% of Americans do not believe former President Donald Trump has the "mental soundness" to be president.

A survey conducted by the conservative outlet gave Trump a 33-point lead over Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL).

The survey also compared President Joe Biden's character to Trump.

Biden had a 9-point advantage over Trump regarding honesty and an 8-point lead for empathy. 11% fewer people also believe that Biden is corrupt.

Fox News poll huh? Hmm...
/——/ Even at 10% soundness, he’s got dumb as a rock Biden beat by a mile. But I thought you libtards told us Fox News Lies.

Trump did that when he was a conservative. Now that he's gone far left against DeSantis, will he again? I don't see how he would
My prediction is DeSantis will win the nomination. After 6 years of non-stop Dem attacks, lies and government collusion to destroy the guy Trump is simply too damaged at this point.

Don't think Dems will stop LYING about Trump and fabricating shit either. Dems are 100% despicable pieces of trash, know who you are dealing with.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Not really, no, but you whiffed on my point, Skippy. He has gone hard left from where he was. Quibbling over the starting point in that totally whiffs on the point. Jackass

Trump has no starting point, Trump says and does what he thinks will win him the most worship.

My prediction is DeSantis will win the nomination. After 6 years of non-stop Dem attacks, lies and government collusion to destroy the guy Trump is simply too damaged at this point.

Don't think Dems will stop LYING about Trump and fabricating shit either. Dems are 100% despicable pieces of trash, know who you are dealing with.

I fear Trump will undo DeSantis because he's gone bad since the election was stolen from him. It was stolen and if he weren't running again, fine. But if he wants to be President again, he has to get over it. That won't happen if DeSantis sins the nomination. Trump is holding the Republican Party hostage. Pick him or he's going to join the Democrats and be bitter. Trump's ads in Florida are so left my daughter and I laugh that they are all the reasons to vote FOR DeSantis

I question the "mental soundness" of those who vote for Trump.
I question those who think begging for oil is better than energy independence. And those who believe 7% inflation is better than 1%. And that money draining wars are better than no war. That standing in line at food banks is better than affordable food. That a shortage of chemotherapy is better than having it when you need it. That gasoline for $3.98 is better than $1.87. That money in Zelensky's bank account is better than money in ours. That no GDP is better than a high GDP. That living on credit cards is better than money in your savings acc. That letting criminals out on the streets is better than putting them in jail. That a leader that wants to strengthen the New World Order is better than one that wants a strong America. That open borders and drug cartel fentanyl is better than closed borders...

Last edited:
Fox has stopped pretending to be right wing, and will join the rest of our government run media in producing negative announcements about Trump until election night. Just ignore the bullshit and vote for the one who made America prosperous again...
Fox called AZ early, but they were 100% correct. Now isn't that the shit?

75% of the GOP in that survey said mental soundness describes Trump. They are bought in until the end with Trump.

IMG_0121.jpeg

More than half the country doubts the mental wellness of either one of them and yet we will be stuck choosing between them

what the fuck is wrong with our country

You should be a huge Trump supporter. You both claim to be Republicans, but aren't conservative at all in any way. And now with Trump running to the left of DeSantis, you totally sound the same

You should be a huge Trump supporter. You both claim to be Republicans, but aren't conservative at all in any way. And now with Trump running to the left of DeSantis, you totally sound the same

I have not claimed to be a Repub since the 80s. Why do you need to lie all the time?

It just makes no sense at all.

LOL, and now it's Doc7505 's turn to steal Trump's "Fake news" content. You guys just don't have content of your own, huh, doc? It is pretty funny you stole Trump's content to refute a point about ... Trump ... LOL

I have not claimed to be a Repub since the 80s. Why do you need to lie all the time?

It just makes no sense at all.

You whined when I said you weren't a Republican. Whatever. Let me know when you decide. I left the Republican party in 1990. Isn't it funny we left about the same time, only you went left and I went libertarian. You went against our freedom, I went for it

Last edited:

Forum List

Back