Fox News is preparing to fire Bill O'Reilly

This is almost as depressing as when the "Grab 'em by the Pussy" shit hit the fan.
I'm absolutely amazed how some of you view this. Just like the Trump accusers, every one of these females is being branded a liar and if not a liar, then an oversensitive snowflake.
Mac1958, if men wore clothing that hugged and outlined your family jewels, and as a stranger I happened to be passing by you and pointedly started at your crotch and said "Nice nuts!" or "Mmmmm....family sized" or some such shit, tell me you'd not find that inappropriate.
You are always a gentleman here, so I know you know better than to behave like O'Reilly. If one or two women had complained and been paid off, I might give him the benefit of the doubt. But not six. Not 13 million dollars worth of "lies." Nope.

Fox will regret this foolishness.

O'Reilly has a full tour planned with sold out performances. What will happen to them? Jesse Watters is scheduled to tour.

This is almost as depressing as when the "Grab 'em by the Pussy" shit hit the fan.
I'm absolutely amazed how some of you view this. Just like the Trump accusers, every one of these females is being branded a liar and if not a liar, then an oversensitive snowflake.
Mac1958, if men wore clothing that hugged and outlined your family jewels, and as a stranger I happened to be passing by you and pointedly started at your crotch and said "Nice nuts!" or "Mmmmm....family sized" or some such shit, tell me you'd not find that inappropriate.
You are always a gentleman here, so I know you know better than to behave like O'Reilly. If one or two women had complained and been paid off, I might give him the benefit of the doubt. But not six. Not 13 million dollars worth of "lies." Nope.
Hate to tell you this but most of these women are lying. This is just a pattern the left uses.....they find someone who's vulnerable, then gather several women willing to make a statement, and release them over several weeks, derp derp derp, hoping the guy quits. After all, what did O'Reilly do, hit on someone??? That's about it. He didn't touch anyone. He didn't rape anyone. He just noticed someone and asked them if they wanted to knock boots.

OMG!!!!

HOW DARE A MAN ASK A WOMAN IF SHE WANTS TO SCREW!!!!

THE MAN NEEDS TO BE SHOT!!!

Meanwhile every boss needs a witness every time they take someone to dinner. No more closed door meetings with the help because somebody's gonna scream sexual-harassment.

So, tipsycatlover, you approve of what Bill does with the ladies?

Like you approved what O'Trump did with the lassies?
I do not approve of lying which is the bimbo stock in trade. That the fake accusations are politically motivated does not justify the fakery.
So you are saying then that you approve of what Bill did with the ladies.

Tough to be you, yes.
I'm not saying I approve of what he said. I'm saying that the accusations are lies.

Hate to tell you this but most of these women are lying. This is just a pattern the left uses.....they find someone who's vulnerable, then gather several women willing to make a statement, and release them over several weeks, derp derp derp, hoping the guy quits. After all, what did O'Reilly do, hit on someone??? That's about it. He didn't touch anyone. He didn't rape anyone. He just noticed someone and asked them if they wanted to knock boots.

OMG!!!!

Meanwhile every boss needs a witness every time they take someone to dinner. No more closed door meetings with the help because somebody's gonna scream sexual-harassment.
I still never liked the guy.

OMG!!!!

I still never liked the guy.
Me neither.

But this is how Democrats operate.

It's despicable.

I do not approve of lying which is the bimbo stock in trade. That the fake accusations are politically motivated does not justify the fakery.

Tough to be you, yes.
I'm not saying I approve of what he said. I'm saying that the accusations are lies.

I don't approve of what he said either, but I'd say the accusations are as yet unproven. Is it not more appropriate to wait for information about each accuser and the facts behind each case? Character assassination based on political motivation is becoming more commonplace these days, which is a sad commentary on our society that we are too quick to believe what is alleged against someone from the opposition and disbelieve what is alleged against someone from our side.

OMG!!!!

Mud, you really really REALLY need to work on your pickup lines.

Tough to be you, yes.

I don't approve of what he said either, but I'd say the accusations are as yet unproven. Is it not more appropriate to wait for information about each accuser and the facts behind each case? Character assassination based on political motivation is becoming more commonplace these days, which is a sad commentary on our society that we are too quick to believe what is alleged against someone from the opposition and disbelieve what is alleged against someone from our side.
Fox got rid of Roger Ailes. O'Reilly was next.

It's all part of their planned move to the left.

It's fraud.

OMG!!!!

Mud, you really really REALLY need to work on your pickup lines.
Sorry, not interested.
I've been married for 38 years. My wife just says "Wanna hide the Salami"?
That's it.

Tough to be you, yes.

It's fraud.

Fox might can O'Reilly but move to the Left? That makes no financial sense, why change a successful business model?

Tough to be you, yes.

It's fraud.

Fox might can O'Reilly but move to the Left? That makes no financial sense, why change a successful business model?
Politics.
Notice how many Fox people moved to MSNBC, NBC, and CNN?

Forum List

Back