Fox News is preparing to fire Bill O'Reilly

Even if he is off Fox, we haven't heard the last from him, I predict. He will be doing speaking engagements, be a visiting talking head on news shows; he's written a bazillion books. He certainly COULD retire but a guy with that big an ego is not going to go quietly.

I don't believe we have either, but he may have to wait several years or months if he has a non-compete clause in his contract.
Non-compete clauses are usually void if fired..

I'm not a Bill O'Really? fan, never have been, never will be, however......this obituary the media keeps putting out on this guy is just stupid. Even if Fox let this guy go, O'Really will find a future elsewhere to spew his rhetorical bullshit. He's like dog shit on the bottom of a shoe, even after you wipe it clean, you still get a sense its still there, that is O'Really in a nut shell.

so calling someone hot chocolate is sexual harrasment?
It is unless you're her boyfriend.
really? :lmao:
Yes, NLT, really. Let this be a learning opportunity for you.

So, in your twisted Bizzarro upside-down typical liberal world a compliment is an insult?
You have an opportunity to learn something from this, or not, up to you. Yes, it is offensive to many women when they don't know you from Adam and you walk up to them and make remarks about her body.

The ones she need a learning and not be "insulted" by a compliment are the bimboes who overestimate their beauty of their looks and can't realize and come to terms with the woeful lack of brains in their skulls. Or their infantile mindset. Orthat
Fox News would not let the biggest name on their station go over such an allegation. O'Reilly clearly has a history that has required Fox to payout millions in legal settlements.
No male is safe from the Feminazi brigades if enough of them lie and make accusations, and they know that.

Sadly, in this politically correct world anything a woman says about a male co-worker is believed and acted upon.

Thus a sideways glance is sexual harassment.

A compliment about nice habiliments is sexual harassment.

A "Good morning, you are looking good today" is construed "You called me ugly at other times of the day" so it is sexual harassment.

An accusation is as good as a conviction.

With sufficient malice and the certain knowledge that she can do it, a woman can ruin a man's life forever.
Nope, that's not how it works...but that's how some men want to complain it works.....here's the deal....if you don't want someone to do it to your wife, your sister, your mother or your daughter...then it's inappropriate. Easy peasy.

That is how it works overly sensitive snowflakes. My wife of 49 years and my 46 year old daughter would have no objection to a compliment. Only idiots do.

I complimented them several times in my life. I heard other males complimenting them on their clothes or looks. They are normal. No offense.

I myself said to some of my female colleauges "You are looking good for an old woman", They are normal. No offense.

Easy, isn't it?

So, tipsycatlover, you approve of what Bill does with the ladies?

Like you approved what O'Trump did with the lassies?

So, in your twisted Bizzarro upside-down typical liberal world a compliment is an insult?
You have an opportunity to learn something from this, or not, up to you. Yes, it is offensive to many women when they don't know you from Adam and you walk up to them and make remarks about her body.

The ones she need a learning and not be "insulted" by a compliment are the bimboes who overestimate their beauty of their looks and can't realize and come to terms with the woeful lack of brains in their skulls. Or their infantile mindset. Orthat
Fox News would not let the biggest name on their station go over such an allegation. O'Reilly clearly has a history that has required Fox to payout millions in legal settlements.
No male is safe from the Feminazi brigades if enough of them lie and make accusations, and they know that.

Sadly, in this politically correct world anything a woman says about a male co-worker is believed and acted upon.

A "Good morning, you are looking good today" is construed "You called me ugly at other times of the day" so it is sexual harassment.

With sufficient malice and the certain knowledge that she can do it, a woman can ruin a man's life forever.
Nope, that's not how it works...but that's how some men want to complain it works.....here's the deal....if you don't want someone to do it to your wife, your sister, your mother or your daughter...then it's inappropriate. Easy peasy.

That is how it works overly sensitive snowflakes. My wife of 49 years and my 46 year old daughter would have no objection to a compliment. Only idiots do.

I complimented them several times in my life. I heard other males complimenting them on their clothes or looks. They are normal. No offense.

I myself said to some of my female colleauges "You are looking good for an old woman", They are normal. No offense.

Easy, isn't it?
You fit right in with muslim men.....blaming the women.

I do not approve of lying which is the bimbo stock in trade. That the fake accusations are politically motivated does not justify the fakery.

Easy, isn't it?
Are you sure that you are in tune with what your wife and daughter consider a compliment as opposed to something creepy and inappropriate? Ask them if they are cool with men continuously staring at their cleavage.

Last edited:
Anyone likes a nice compliment.

I don't think it's about being overly sensitive. I think it's far more likely it's about recognizing opportunity. If certain people think there is something to gain from acting offended, that's what they're gonna do.

Inside, they're still going to like the compliment. But in general, outside of family or close friends, it's not worth doing.

I do not approve of lying which is the bimbo stock in trade. That the fake accusations are politically motivated does not justify the fakery.
So you are saying then that you approve of what Bill did with the ladies.

Tough to be you, yes.

Never liked him much anyhow. The show was all about him and his ego. The network will do just as well if they decide to let him go.

O’Reilly Out at Fox News
Network executives are preparing to announce O’Reilly’s departure
------------------------------------------------------------

Shall we all have a pitty party?

Forum List

Back