FOX News Ignores Steve Bannon Indictment to Run Jen Psaki's Response to 'Let's Go Brandon' Instead

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
It is unquestionably a major news event when one of the closest associates of a former president is indicted for multiple felonies. And that is apparent by the fact that every broadcast news network (ABC, CBS, and NBC), as well as the cable news networks (CNN and MSNBC), and even Newsmax, have all placed this breaking story at the top of their websites. The only exception to this is - you guessed it - Fox News.
--------------------------------------------
ignore all you want.

They rehash everything about Biden, this that and show clips of him and all the things he is "doing wrong"!! Biden doesn't care what fox thinks of him and tramp.

It is unquestionably a major news event when one of the closest associates of a former president is indicted for multiple felonies. And that is apparent by the fact that every broadcast news network (ABC, CBS, and NBC), as well as the cable news networks (CNN and MSNBC), and even Newsmax, have all placed this breaking story at the top of their websites. The only exception to this is - you guessed it - Fox News.
ignore all you want.

They rehash everything about Biden, this that and show clips of him and all the things he is "doing wrong"!! Biden doesn't care what fox thinks of him and tramp.

The piddling, crooked indictment of Steve Bannon means nothing to most Americans when they can't put gas in their car, their grocery bill is exploding, and they might lose their job due to a vaccine mandate. Moreover, they know YOU PEOPLE LIE. Russian collusion, anyone? Steele dossier, anyone?

So really.

ignore all you want.

the leftist news are the ones that LIE all the time

No news on Loudoun County

He was stealing from the donations. He was indicted but tramp always pardons crooks.

Oh right, sure. Again, Americans are going to be spellbound by Bannon apparently stealing from the Border Wall fund after, say, Hunter Biden. Uh huh. This, again, after they're trying to figure out how to afford rent, groceries, gas, and keep their job after the vaccine mandate.

That's a hot take there, Penelope. Yep

Bannon was indicted, if you want to believe fox then you are out of touch with recent breaking news.

What I heard in the grocery line last time I went: I can barely afford gas for my car (really)

What I will NEVER hear: hey how about that Steve Bannon, huh?

But please, please keep this up. The entire DC will be bright red in 2022 and '24

Oh right, sure. Again, Americans are going to be spellbound by Bannon apparently stealing from the Border Wall fund after, say, Hunter Biden. Uh huh. This, again, after they're trying to figure out how to afford rent, groceries, gas, and keep their job after the vaccine mandate.

That's a hot take there, Penelope. Yep
Bannon is no more; hunter and inflation (which is to be expected) is still big news on Fox.

What I heard in the grocery line last time I went: I can barely afford gas for my car (really)

What I will NEVER hear: hey how about that Steve Bannon, huh?

But please, please keep this up. The entire DC will be bright red in 2022 and '24
Keep on dreaming......

Bannon is not important anymore, he never was. Bannon was just a stooge for tramp.:auiqs.jpg:

but all you righty's thought he was something.

Bannon is no more; hunter and inflation (which is to be expected) is still big news on Fox.
Inflation is now good and shouldn’t be talked about because Penelope want all the attention on Steve and Don…

Sweet Sue is correct more people care about their pocketbooks than some guy that worked for Trump…

Just imagine if Trump was still President you would be writing about the high gas prices, inflation and lack of logistics in this country and not caring about Steve at all!

Bannon was trying to build the border wall. Most Americans with common sense thought that was the right thing to do.
Is that why they overlooked the fact he fleeced millions from people under the guise of "Build That Wall" and used that money for himself??

It's amazing what people will let you get away with as long as you make them feel you hate the same people they hate...

Forum List

Back