FOX News Gives 4.5 min to Top Tier Candidate.

You know primarily why the Repub establishment is against Dr. Paul (R)?
Yeah,....he's fully proven many times that he's a few fries short of a Happy Meal, should NEVER occupy the oval office, and there is no way in hell he could sit down and discuss serious issues with world leaders, without going off on one of his rambling tangents that have nothing to do with the issues at hand.

Like living within Constitutional bounds and not starting decades-long wars?

These are private facilities rented out for the debates. How do you know the banners aren't available to anyone willing to pay.

Fake outrage is silly

??? The renter directs the event planning, reports will be released soon by campaign staff shortly I imagine. It is ridiculous to assume that only Perry would be the only candidate willing to pay for banner placement.

You know primarily why the Repub establishment is against Dr. Paul (R)?
Yeah,....he's fully proven many times that he's a few fries short of a Happy Meal, should NEVER occupy the oval office, and there is no way in hell he could sit down and discuss serious issues with world leaders, without going off on one of his rambling tangents that have nothing to do with the issues at hand.

Go back and read the Constitution. The POTUS has the power to petition the Congress. As to Iraq and Astan? Permission was given per the letter of the law.

Did Obama get permission for Libya?

Get it?

Ron Paul's not a top-tier candidate. Nice try, though.

2 Days ago USA Today National Poll reported on Ron Paul being a top-tier candidate and that is just recent news.

Would you like me to pull all the mainstream news articles and reports verifying this or is the world flat because you said it is?:doubt:

I don't believe everything USA today says. My definition of "top tier" must different from theirs and that's fine with me. The fucker won't win a single primary.

That really secures the intellectual argument. We should start archiving your posts for our 2012 topic, "How wrong he was."

Go back and read the Constitution. The POTUS has the power to petition the Congress. As to Iraq and Astan? Permission was given per the letter of the law.

Get it?

... sigh

2 Days ago USA Today National Poll reported on Ron Paul being a top-tier candidate and that is just recent news.

Would you like me to pull all the mainstream news articles and reports verifying this or is the world flat because you said it is?:doubt:

I don't believe everything USA today says. My definition of "top tier" must different from theirs and that's fine with me. The fucker won't win a single primary.

That really secures the intellectual argument. We should start archiving your posts for our 2012 topic, "How wrong he was."
You should. Especially when he wins a primary...... :lol:

Get it?

... sigh
Naturally YOU as a PAULBOT would sigh...Constitution says what it does.

Get over it.

Ron who?
He's that lil' "My Favorite Martian" lookin' dude.

He's the strange lil' guy that was asked about FEMA, and started rambling on about removing air conditioners in Afghanistan a couple o' debates back.

Who do you like in the debates... I wana pick on them lol, it will be easy if anything... I won;t even have to make fun of the way they look, just their piss poor policy.

Just remember that Romney and Giuliani were "top tier" exactly 4 years ago. How did that work out?

It worked out that Ron Paul still got trashed in the primaries with the same line of crap. What has changed?

Get it?
Dr. Paul was in favor of going into Afghanistan in order to round up Bin Laden....You may remember that he wanted to have a joint session to declare war and Henry Hyde called that constitutional provision "archaic".

You & arch liberoidal Henry Hyde...Who would've guessed? :eusa_whistle:

Get it?
Dr. Paul was in favor of going into Afghanistan in order to round up Bin Laden....You may remember that he wanted to have a joint session to declare war and Henry Hyde called that constitutional provision "archaic".

You & arch liberoidal Henry Hyde...Who would've guessed? :eusa_whistle:
And that's fine. Paul was willing to follow the Constitution., (Bush did follow the process regarding Iraq results not withstanding) However, the Constitution archaic?

Far from it. I didn't call it that. My beef with Dr. Paul is regarding foreign policy and the defense of Liberty. Is the promise of liberty just for Americans only?

Just remember that Romney and Giuliani were "top tier" exactly 4 years ago. How did that work out?

It worked out that Ron Paul still got trashed in the primaries with the same line of crap. What has changed?

Well for starters almost everyone on stage has adopted a large part of RP's 2008 platform. In fact 3 years ago Ron Paul was picked on for even talking about ending the Fed, EPA, DEd and so on... No most talk about all that plus how to shrink our military at least somewhat, only 1 ass hat Santorum talks about more or not changing our military size.

The “crazy” things about Paul are far and few between this round not that the Republican party had a few years to play catch up… Still not quit there but they will be =D.

Hey RW, the Democrat candidate is looking so underwhelming, lol.

Oh yeah, and RP is polling third this round, not 6th or less.

Thanks for the link. I did notice, however, that there's White people as far as the eye can see :p Also, Megan Kelly had so much make-up on, she looked like a street-walker :eek: :lol:

I was just funnin about Mehgyn although she seems to have went heavy on the mascara :redface: I know she's you peoples favorite daily newsreader. :eusa_eh:

Well for starters almost everyone on stage has adopted a large part of RP's 2008 platform. In fact 3 years ago Ron Paul was picked on for even talking about ending the Fed, EPA, DEd and so on... No most talk about all that plus how to shrink our military at least somewhat, only 1 ass hat Santorum talks about more or not changing our military size.

The “crazy” things about Paul are far and few between this round not that the Republican party had a few years to play catch up… Still not quit there but they will be =D.

Hey RW, the Democrat candidate is looking so underwhelming, lol.

Oh yeah, and RP is polling third this round, not 6th or less.

Yep. Dr. Paul was a decade or two ahead of the johhny- come- lately's . Now they're trying to act like they're not corporatists. :doubt: :lol:

Thanks for the link. I did notice, however, that there's White people as far as the eye can see :p Also, Megan Kelly had so much make-up on, she looked like a street-walker :eek: :lol:

I was just funnin about Mehgyn although she seems to have went heavy on the mascara :redface: I know she's you peoples favorite daily newsreader. :eusa_eh:
:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jh4aGQBUZM]Martin Solveig - Jealousy - YouTube[/ame]

Gingrich and Bachmann have a much better chance of winning the nom than Paul.
You don't know that.

People were (correctly) saying that Lurch Kerry was a sucky candidate and he won the nomination...Bubba Clintoon was one of those "sacrificial lambs" trotted out because the dems thought poppy Bush was a lock.

A lot can happen between now and February.

what can happen between now and February? Humor me.

Nuclear explosions
Frequent Riots on American Streets
More terrorism
Political assassinations
Complete Financial Collapse
World Peace
Etc

Now, Im not evaluating how likely any of those will happen. I certainly hope most of them never happen. But things can change quickly.

Forum List

Back