Fox News Bans Harlan Hill After He Called Kamala Harris an ‘Insufferable Lying B*tch’

FOX doesn't like the truth anymore.

And millions of conservative Americans don't like FOX now....with reason.

Too bad, too sad.:dunno:

I disagree with you on this one. We need to have a reformation of morals, and standards of polite conduct reinstated in American society.

I don't want the people who generally support my views, acting no better than Don Lemon, saying that Trump supporters can't read a map, or read books, or so on.

We need to be better than them.

So while everything Harlan Hill said, may or may not be true... you need to have a higher standard of conduct.

Truth in the media. So let's dissect this.

1. Is Kamala Harris a liar?

2. Is Kamala Harris insufferable?

3. Is Kamala Harris a b*tch?

Think hard and choose wisely now. The future of the western civilized world depends upon your answer.

You can say things that are far more polite, like "Kamala Harris is a dishonest, insufferable, terrible person".

That is far better, more polite, and just as true.

I reject any notion that we on the right-wing, the conservatives, the good people, the people with moral values and standards, must without any choice, sink to the same level of the god-hating moral relativist left-wing.

You can talk without cursing. You can speak, without being inflammatory. You can have decent polite communication, while still speaking the truth.

"Terrible" is only a short hop and a step below "b*tch" and frankly, I don't think "terrible" fully describes this truly horrendous person.

Between you and me, I would have gone whole hog and used the "C" word, but that's just me.

If we ever want decency to return to this country, it will never come from the left.

We have to be the standard bearers. We have to hold the line on polite conversation. We have to be the better people.

Otherwise, things will only get worse, because we both know, the left-wing has no standards.

To a large degree, polite opposition to the Democrats has gotten us where we are today.

Stop being polite.

I would disagree with that as well. What has gotten us where we are, is the break down of the family, and moral values.

By every single research report I have read thus far, people without morals, end up democrats. When you grow up in broken homes, you end up a democrat. When you have absent fathers, you have democrats. When you have a failure to adhere to absolute values of right and wrong, you end up with democrats.

That's where the problem is.

I disagree with you on this one. We need to have a reformation of morals, and standards of polite conduct reinstated in American society.

I don't want the people who generally support my views, acting no better than Don Lemon, saying that Trump supporters can't read a map, or read books, or so on.

So while everything Harlan Hill said, may or may not be true... you need to have a higher standard of conduct.

Think hard and choose wisely now. The future of the western civilized world depends upon your answer.

You can say things that are far more polite, like "Kamala Harris is a dishonest, insufferable, terrible person".

I reject any notion that we on the right-wing, the conservatives, the good people, the people with moral values and standards, must without any choice, sink to the same level of the god-hating moral relativist left-wing.

You can talk without cursing. You can speak, without being inflammatory. You can have decent polite communication, while still speaking the truth.

Agree.... Some think that it shows weakness to not curse, and to not be offensive in an ill manored way, but it's not. Now alot of times the offended will use fire with fire when the left or the right attacks each other, but it best to use ones wit and intellect to achieve the same goals in either case. Not against the eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth if that is possibly a reference to using equality upon the battlefield, so don't let my words detour anyone from getting their points across. I just prefer not to curse if at all possible myself.

If we ever want decency to return to this country, it will never come from the left.

We have to be the standard bearers. We have to hold the line on polite conversation. We have to be the better people.

Otherwise, things will only get worse, because we both know, the left-wing has no standards.
lol

giphy.gif

It's ironic that you basically make my point, with your response. :)

We need to have a reformation of morals, and standards of polite conduct reinstated in American society.
I can't disagree with you on this. But just what morals and and standards of polite conduct will be applied to all members of American society? For example: I never slept around, but we now have a boy in the WH who worried about getting an STD because he slept around. He has said that this was his war, even if he was not present in the jungles of Vietnam.

You're equating laughing w/indecency?

But have nothing to say about the POTUS slamming his political opponents as every word you can think of in the book, but a child of God?

Interesting....

"Terrible" is only a short hop and a step below "b*tch" and frankly, I don't think "terrible" fully describes this truly horrendous person.

Between you and me, I would have gone whole hog and used the "C" word, but that's just me.

To a large degree, polite opposition to the Democrats has gotten us where we are today.

Stop being polite.

I would disagree with that as well. What has gotten us where we are, is the break down of the family, and moral values.

By every single research report I have read thus far, people without morals, end up democrats. When you grow up in broken homes, you end up a democrat. When you have absent fathers, you have democrats. When you have a failure to adhere to absolute values of right and wrong, you end up with democrats.

I agree.

But there are no bad words. Only words badly employed. A spade is a spade.

Stop being polite.

I would hope that there is hope for all our fellow Americans, but if they don't find Jesus, then their dreams of everyone getting along will get worse and worse. The Democrats today aren't the same Democrats of the John Kennedy era or the Martin Luther King era.

Sorry to break it to you, but it appears that we've crossed the point of no return, as far as bringing any decorum back to this country. The Bushs, McCains, Romneys and those like them have sold you out in exchange for giving the Democrats more power.

But have nothing to say about the POTUS slamming his political opponents as every word you can think of in the book, but a child of God?

Interesting....

I doubt the God that created the entire Universe and all in it cares if you say "fuck" where it's applicable.

Sorry to break it to you, but it appears that we've crossed the point of no return, as far as bringing any decorum back to this country. The Bushs, McCains, Romneys and those like them have sold you out in exchange for giving the Democrats more power.

Yes, and look what the Democrats have become ? Who was that female rapper Biden was interviewing with ? Good Lord have mercy.

We need to have a reformation of morals, and standards of polite conduct reinstated in American society.
I can't disagree with you on this. But just what morals and and standards of polite conduct will be applied to all members of American society? For example: I never slept around, but we now have a boy in the WH who worried about getting an STD because he slept around. He has said that this was his war, even if he was not present in the jungles of Vietnam.

Well the very first aspect of moral values, is not justifying yourself, based on the actions of others.

I remember growing up with Bill Clinton in office, and making cigar jokes, and talking about Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Leslie Millwee and so on.

I have not slept around either, and the fact Bill Clinton did, wasn't my problem.

We need to teach those moral values in society.... FIRST... you worry about who is president, after everyone has a moral standard.

The bottom line is, we need to reform the morals of the country, and government will reflect that.

One of the strange aspects I've seen over and over, is that people seem to think that if only you have a super duper person in office, that magically this will filter down into society.

Well, no it won't. Government is a reflection of society, not society a reflection of government. If you doubt that, then look at the unwed-motherhood rates, from 2000 to 2016. What you think of Bush, or I think of Obama, as it relates to this issue doesn't matter. Both were, as best we know, very faithful to their wives.

Did that improve the morals of people? No. Did Clinton or Trump harm the morals of people? No.

So we need to focus on reforming the morals of society, and that isn't going to come from government.

Interesting....

I doubt the God that created the entire Universe and all in it cares if you say "fuck" where it's applicable.

Yeah, actually I think he does.

Fornication Under Consent of the King.

Nobles of the royal court would get a wavier from the King to go screw women they were not married to, and avoid all responsibility for them. Doing this would destroy women's lives, who often had no recourse, and were no longer desirable for marriage.

Well.... there is only one true King, and that King of the Universe does not consent to Fornication.

Yeah, I think he does care.

Interesting....

Yeah, actually I think he does.

Fornication Under Consent of the King.

Nobles of the royal court would get a wavier from the King to go screw women they were not married to, and avoid all responsibility for them. Doing this would destroy women's lives, who often had no recourse, and were no longer desirable for marriage.

Well.... there is only one true King, and that King of the Universe does not consent to Fornication.

Yeah, I think he does care.

Shrug.

That meaning is not it's current usage. It's a general epithet that can perform as nearly any part of speech.

Just like the Judge being confirmed, they have a job to do, and it isn't that they should ever bring their personal life into their job (Bill Clinton the exception to the rule I guess). The reason for the attempt to convict these people based upon their personal lives somehow, is because it's not about the job that they do for all of America, but it's more about what they might not do for you outside of their job in which they were elected for.

Interesting....

I don't support Trump saying those things. Just because he's better than the alternative, doesn't mean I support him.

I actually didn't even vote for him in 2016.

You seem to be confusing, giving me no other valid option to vote for, with me supporting Trump.

If you people had even the smallest hint of a decent alternative, I would vote for them.

But you don't. You stand for riots, and burning, looting, murdering, and defund the police, and shutting society down for.... basically forever. What option do I have, that isn't worse than Trump?

That's sad. But that's the game you setup, where no matter how terrible Trump is, he's better than any option you have provided.

He was a victim of the #MeToo movement. What he did was no worse than what Ted Kennedy did, except O'Reilly wasn't a racist or a murderer.
So you're response is to bring up OTHER bad behavior and suggest that your guy did the same thing too?!?!?

WoW!!!

tenor.gif

I don't support Trump saying those things. Just because he's better than the alternative, doesn't mean I support him.

I actually didn't even vote for him in 2016.

You seem to be confusing, giving me no other valid option to vote for, with me supporting Trump.

If you people had even the smallest hint of a decent alternative, I would vote for them.

But you don't. You stand for riots, and burning, looting, murdering, and defund the police, and shutting society down for.... basically forever. What option do I have, that isn't worse than Trump?

That's sad. But that's the game you setup, where no matter how terrible Trump is, he's better than any option you have provided.
Stop lying and admit you're a damn partisan hack.

Republicans can never be honest about Democrats.

I don't take you seriously.

Forum List

Back