Fox News Attacks Biden's Buy America Plan Because It Will Upset China??

I ask a question and you responded with two questions. How about direct answers?
Are you an attorney or you just like arguing for no reason.?
00001.gif

I ask a question and you responded with two questions. How about direct answers?
Are you an attorney or you just like arguing for no reason.?
View attachment 448374
Im not arguing anything so far as I haven’t understood your point. I’m just looking for a straight forwards explanation of what point you are trying to make and you don’t seem to want to give it.

The Govt. already buys American in most cases so I don't see what Biden's about in this case. Guess he didn't do any research. He just signed the EO like he did all the others and doesn't know what the hell he signed. Man's a jack ass and people are already regretting voting for his stupid ass.
Ya, I was thinking about the same thing too. This is just a show for photo op.
However, did he lift the china ban on the power supply? So, what will the gov't building do when the county's power supply is owned by china company?

The Govt. already buys American in most cases so I don't see what Biden's about in this case. Guess he didn't do any research. He just signed the EO like he did all the others and doesn't know what the hell he signed. Man's a jack ass and people are already regretting voting for his stupid ass.
Ya, I was thinking about the same thing too. This is just a show for photo op.
However, did he lift the china ban on the power supply? So, what will the gov't building do when the county's power supply is owned by china company?

Just shows what an idiot he is. He didn't research anything. He just signed it. Man's a jack ass.

Forum List

Back