Fox News Attacks Biden's Buy America Plan Because It Will Upset China??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Fox News segment on Monday warned that President Joe Biden will "upset" China by rolling out a "Buy American" campaign. "Could Joe Biden's 'Buy America' initiative actually hurt our relationship with key trading partners?" Fox News host Steve Doocy asked while teasing the segment. Co-host Ainsley Earhardt explained that Biden's plan is aimed at "closing those loopholes for companies that are looking to take jobs overseas -- 'We have to tread lightly here," Earhardt agreed. "Because we want companies in America to do well but, also, we need [personal protective equipment] from other countries. Then we don't want to do anything to upset that relationship, maybe with China or someone else -- even though China is such a big threat."

To make things worse, there are other so-called conservatives masquerading as trade experts who are upset that placing "Buy American" restrictions on companies can upset China..WTF? What happened to all of this tough on China talk?

Trolling on Twitter and calling everything a Communist Chinese plot doesn't do shit to protect American jobs like ACTUALLY IMPLEMENTING policies that incentivize companies who bring manufacturing supply chains back to the US and yes, "punish" companies who outsources jobs OUT OF THE US....why are these "tough talking" China-hawks suddenly concerned with China's feels??

"A Fox News segment on Monday warned that President Joe Biden will "upset" China by rolling out a "Buy American" campaign. "Could Joe Biden's 'Buy America' initiative actually hurt our relationship with key trading partners?" Fox News host Steve Doocy asked while teasing the segment. Co-host Ainsley Earhardt explained that Biden's plan is aimed at "closing those loopholes for companies that are looking to take jobs overseas -- 'We have to tread lightly here," Earhardt agreed. "Because we want companies in America to do well but, also, we need [personal protective equipment] from other countries. Then we don't want to do anything to upset that relationship, maybe with China or someone else -- even though China is such a big threat."

To make things worse, there are other so-called conservatives masquerading as trade experts who are upset that placing "Buy American" restrictions on companies can upset China..WTF? What happened to all of this tough on China talk?

Trolling on Twitter and calling everything a Communist Chinese plot doesn't do shit to protect American jobs like ACTUALLY IMPLEMENTING policies that incentivize companies who bring manufacturing supply chains back to the US and yes, "punish" companies who outsources jobs OUT OF THE US....why are these "tough talking" China-hawks suddenly concerned with China's feels??
I thought Biden was supposed to be a Chinese government plant? At least thats what the Qannon believers keep telling me.

Fox lost their core audience after abandoning their support for Trump, and now they're trying to redeem themselves.
How is gaslighting their audience; redeeming themselves??

Unless you are saying gaslighting their audience is a redeeming quality....

Fact of the matter is, if Conservatives couldn't gaslight; they would have no light at all...

The Govt. already buys American in most cases so I don't see what Biden's about in this case. Guess he didn't do any research. He just signed the EO like he did all the others and doesn't know what the hell he signed. Man's a jack ass and people are already regretting voting for his stupid ass.

I didnt know you were such a big fan of Fox News

As strange as it may sound if biden is promoting “buy American” you wont hear any complaints from me

Ha, Yeah, nobody cares what FOX has to say about anything.

It's humorous that so many still want to set the table for these talking heads to dictate the narrative, though.

Fox, CBS,NPR, MSNBC, NYT

they all suck

Yep. Pretty much.

They're the combined reason the electorate is so underinformed.

We shouldn't be surprised to see attempts to keep them relevant. For without them, the drones wouldn't have any dialogue. lol.

Many in Fox are China First sob's. I only watch the Big Three from time to time at night, along with Mark Levin.

When they added Paul Ryan to their Board, you knew that they were selling their souls for a few bucks. That guy was as plastic as they come.

I will support any policy that Biden brings forth that confronts China. Hell, I would help them if I could.
When people say "never again" in reference to the horrors of the Holocaust, we should mean it.

Furthermore, they are holding hostage two Canadians. We shouldn't be too quiet about this.

Last edited:
You think harping on Biden is an attempt to steal CNNs audience? How so?
So I was right the first time ?
Don't you hate when that happens ?
I ask a question and you responded with two questions. How about direct answers?

I don’t think you were right the first time or the second time. Seems you don’t have a good read on the situation but I’mtrying To give you an opportunity to explain yourself. You’re not doing a very good job.

Try again... what exactly do you think Fox is doing?

The Govt. already buys American in most cases so I don't see what Biden's about in this case. Guess he didn't do any research. He just signed the EO like he did all the others and doesn't know what the hell he signed. Man's a jack ass and people are already regretting voting for his stupid ass.
But when Trump signs an E/O -- you cheer it like its the second coming of Christ...

Again....why does your conservative media masters suddenly worry about China's feelings?? Are they afraid of China??

I thought standing up for American workers was done THRU POLICY -- seems like you folks think its done thru trolling on Twitter

Yeah, so why did Trump do it not once but twice?

Forum List

Back