FOX News at it again.

I need to change the title of this thread to "NIK at it again.":lol:

Funny you have nothing to say about your propaganda machine lying, do you? Nope, just back with the insults.
yet you have no problem with youyr propaganda machines(yes, plual) lying

hypocrite

I have propaganda machines? Name them. And if I do, what makes you think I don't have a problem with them lying?

I need to change the title of this thread to "NIK at it again.":lol:

Funny you have nothing to say about your propaganda machine lying, do you? Nope, just back with the insults.

If you had half a brain on this matter I would actually say more than:

How the hell is a typo lying, even if it's commonly made?

What makes you think it was a typo, dumbass?

How come they never go Sanford(G). Or Sanford (E). Or Sanford (T). Or Foley (F)?

Once is a typo. Twice? Yeah, not so much.

I hesitate to put this in the media section.

fnc-20090624-sanford.jpg

On Fox, Mark Sanford "(D)" holds press conference | Media Matters for America

This constant practice by Fox of putting a (D) next to a Republican that has fallen has become TOO frequent to be anything but deliberate...

Do you think the Fox viewers notice???

702827byhzi8b9ak.gif

"Eighty percent of Republicans are just Democrats that don't know what's going on"
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

How come they never go Sanford(G). Or Sanford (E). Or Sanford (T). Or Foley (F)?

Um ... turn your brain on please, you are embarrassing right now. There are many non-Democrats and non-Republicans who wind up with the R or D next to their names just because they are the most common. Listen instead to what they say, now if they kept saying he was a Democrat then I would believe you, but just a typo on some text on a screen ... no I have no reason to see it as otherwise. Many typos are common. In our area Fox news is biased toward Democrats, ABC is biased toward Republicans ... :eusa_whistle:

Um ... turn your brain on please, you are embarrassing right now. There are many non-Democrats and non-Republicans who wind up with the R or D next to their names just because they are the most common. Listen instead to what they say, now if they kept saying he was a Democrat then I would believe you, but just a typo on some text on a screen ... no I have no reason to see it as otherwise. Many typos are common. In our area Fox news is biased toward Democrats, ABC is biased toward Republicans ... :eusa_whistle:

Really? Many of them? Please provide cites then.

Of course they aren't going to keep saying hes a Democrat. They need to retain some shreds of credibility and plausible deniability so morons like you (who think Wikipedia is so untrustworthy) will keep believing them no matter what they say.

Of course they aren't going to keep saying hes a Democrat. They need to retain some shreds of credibility and plausible deniability so morons like you (who think Wikipedia is so untrustworthy) will keep believing them no matter what they say.

Hmm ... odd since I don't watch the news ... :eusa_whistle:

So where do you get your information from then?

Tense ... past tense I use to watch it but the bias of the reporters got annoying, so I stopped ... a long time ago, and only pay attention to what they publish online now. Their bias still shows so I only skim most of it. I don't watch TV except Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, and some occasional movies. Wicrapedia is still garbage though, any nutjob with a keyboard can post "facts" on there so it's not a viable source for most things and is nothing but opinion.

Um, Fox News is a national cable network... there is the SAME right wing bias EVERYWHERE... you are confusing local affiliates with networks...

5d90524c98f7cf26b7f22364766dd93d.jpg

McCainD-AZ.jpg

toomeypartyswitch.jpg

Tense ... past tense I use to watch it but the bias of the reporters got annoying, so I stopped ... a long time ago, and only pay attention to what they publish online now. Their bias still shows so I only skim most of it. I don't watch TV except Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, and some occasional movies. Wicrapedia is still garbage though, any nutjob with a keyboard can post "facts" on there so it's not a viable source for most things and is nothing but opinion.

So...still waiting for those cites.

Um, Fox News is a national cable network... there is the SAME right wing bias EVERYWHERE... you are confusing local affiliates with networks...

McCainD-AZ.jpg

toomeypartyswitch.jpg

*yawn* proves nothing more than they need a new editor to catch those errors.

No one threw a whiny fit about it ... just this one ...

Ya know, I consider myself a conservative, but Fox News is an embarrassment. News orgs should be unbiased. Just cause the other news outlets have a bias doesn't mean that they should swing the other way.

All from Fox News:

beltwayboys-chafee-d-5.jpg

oreilly-foley-d-2.jpg

Lamar%20-%20D.jpg

McCainD-AZ.jpg

This one happened about 2 years BEFORE he switched parties:

specter-democrat-hume.thumbnail.jpg

Bias is the American way and the way of freedom of speech...

But if you're going to exert your rights....ADMIT THAT YOU'RE BIASED. Fox has always been fairly unrepentant about that..while the other networks, including CNN, PBS and BBC go out of their way to lie and say they report straight.

No one threw a whiny fit about it ... just this one ...

So you expect me to believe you, a proven liar, on your word?

Sorry, but no.

Ya know, I consider myself a conservative, but Fox News is an embarrassment. News orgs should be unbiased. Just cause the other news outlets have a bias doesn't mean that they should swing the other way.

All from Fox News:

beltwayboys-chafee-d-5.jpg

oreilly-foley-d-2.jpg

Lamar%20-%20D.jpg

McCainD-AZ.jpg

This one happened about 2 years BEFORE he switched parties:

specter-democrat-hume.thumbnail.jpg

Bias is the American way and the way of freedom of speech...

But if you're going to exert your rights....ADMIT THAT YOU'RE BIASED. Fox has always been fairly unrepentant about that..while the other networks, including CNN, PBS and BBC go out of their way to lie and say they report straight.

Fox has been unrepetant about that?....umm their slogan is fair and balanced...we report, you decide....doesn't sound like they are admitting bias to me.

McCainD-AZ.jpg

toomeypartyswitch.jpg
yeah, thanks for more proof Fox News graphics dept is incompetent

Last edited:
Again, where is the outrage from the right? :confused:

I think it's wrong but no where near where the CNN reporter went on April 15Th when dealing with the Tea Parties. Or where MSNBC went that day. I personally think all of them are flawed in major ways. One of the reasons I go to more than one or two news sources to find out what happened.

Forum List

Back