FOX is running from Hillary even when she had nothing to do with something!

Can Hillary duck Taliban deal on campaign trail? | Fox News

Funny! The GOP is so afraid of Hillary that they are already wondering if she can overcome the "Taliban deal" which of course she had nothing to do with.

Do these people sleep, eat, and crap Hillary Clinton...or what? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Idiot.
The idea is what is her view of what Obama did, which was unlawful and probably ill advised. Since she is the putative front runner it is a legitimate question to know what her views are on it. No one is suggesting she had anything to do with it. You might want to read the article first.

Funny! The GOP is so afraid of Hillary that they are already wondering if she can overcome the "Taliban deal" which of course she had nothing to do with.

Do these people sleep, eat, and crap Hillary Clinton...or what? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

No. That's your job, seeing as you just created a thread about Hillary Clinton.

I slept and had a nightmare. I ate a few chicken nuggets for lunch, and my bathroom habits are none of your concern.

Do you not have something better to do?

I slept and had a nightmare. I ate a few chicken nuggets for lunch, and my bathroom habits are none of your concern.

so the board drama queen thinks only Obama deranged threads should be started?

:lmao:

maybe *you* should find something better to do

Shush, you lawyer wannabe. He can create whatever threads he wants, but that doesn't shield him from the consequences.

Shush, you lawyer wannabe. He can create whatever threads he wants, but that doesn't shield him from the consequences.

lol. Is she still making believe she is an attorney? I thought she gave that up a while back when she was outed.

lol. Is she still making believe she is an attorney? I thought she gave that up a while back when she was outed.

really? someone "outed" me by lying?

only in rightwingnuthackworld.

btw, negged, moron.

you might want to get your Haldol adjusted. your brain doesn't work so well.

btw, negged, moron.
You outed yourself. No one with 2 days inside a law school could post the utter ignorant crap you post daily.

btw, negged, moron.

Little girl.....an attorney is a notary public. A notary public, however is not always an attorney.

Oh...and the little girl thing?.......you get pleasure out of neg repping. Only a little girl would find pleasure in that.

btw, negged, moron.

Yup. Your reaction shows it's true. You are nothing but wannabe attorney. A partisan hack who lies about being one to create the faux illusion of knowing more about the law than anyone else.

Me? I've studied the law since 2009, and that's without going to college. And if you want to debate me on law, then I would be happy to show you up for what you really are.

Go ahead, neg me. It just makes my point.

btw, negged, moron.

Yup. Your reaction shows it's true. You are nothing but wannabe attorney. A partisan hack who lies about being one to create the faux illusion of knowing more about the law than anyone else.

Me? I've studied the law since 2009, and that's without going to college. And if you want to debate me on law, then I would be happy to show you up for what you really are.

Go ahead, neg me. It just makes my point.

no. my reaction is appropriate given the wingnut lies.

neg you? when I feel like. right now, you're just mindlessly spouting off.

he, however, is supposed to know better, despite him being a disingenuous, pompous twit.

Forum List

Back