Fox hits a new low, for now, and their fans won't care

Yeesh... she looks 15... pheh
Don't they all....Then POOF! Yoko Ono land.

98bb18bb73e8c82f7dd225eafb6131f0--asian-aging-aging-process.jpg

why don’t you post it?
It's right there.... but yuo have to read.
Towards the bottom... see it?

"I think that's actually a picture of Jeffrey Epstein with somebody putting [Reinhart's] head on there," Hannity told Kilmeade, adding, "I'm guessing, I don't know."

Kilmeade responded, "It might be his plane. Who knows?"

"I'll let you determine that in the morning. We'll be watching," a chuckling Hannity said.

It's right there.... but yuo have to read.
Towards the bottom... see it?

"I think that's actually a picture of Jeffrey Epstein with somebody putting [Reinhart's] head on there," Hannity told Kilmeade, adding, "I'm guessing, I don't know."

Kilmeade responded, "It might be his plane. Who knows?"

"I'll let you determine that in the morning. We'll be watching," a chuckling Hannity said.
ummm…why would Fox even show it?

The reaction by Hannity was more like......WTF are you doing dude.
Hannity knew Kilmeade fucked up.
No he didn't Kelmeade chuckled himself.
Kilmeade on late night shows like this and when he is on Gutfield does jokes all the time. He is actually a pretty funny guy.

Let me see if I have this right? Some are upset because some news company used a fake photoshopped photo and then later claims it was wrong. Yet when every other news company carries false information and never mentions that it was false is considered alright? I wonder just how much is just partisan.

AGAIN.......
The video is edited to cut out Sean Hannity acknowledging it is faked... they knew it.
Haha riiight. Super strong acknowledgement that it’s fake…

“Sean, can you relate to that?” Kilmeade asked. “I think that’s actually a picture of Jeffrey Epstein with somebody putting his head on there,” Hannity replied, "I’m guessing. I don’t know.” “It might be his plane,” Kilmeade responded. “Who knows?”

Let me see if I have this right? Some are upset because some news company used a fake photoshopped photo and then later claims it was wrong. Yet when every other news company carries false information and never mentions that it was false is considered alright? I wonder just how much is just partisan.
Any news company that reports anything that is false should own up to it and be held accountable. Agreed?

Kilmeade is one of the dumbest people in “news”. He didn’t know that was fake. He is basically a run of the mill Trumper with TV access. Hanity is a wretch but not stupid and pointed it out to the retard.

Forum List

Back