fOX hAS iT rIGHT tALKING POINTS.

Well, don't know about anyone else but all I get for the link is "Transferring data etc etc till it times out. Will try later.

Typical fox BS that pretends to be serious news. Bill makes up the reality of the situation, and some listen to him as if there were truth somewhere in his distorted rant. Of course it is the far left and it will damage Obama. Just once I'd like to hear the dips at fox give us a reason why Bush did nothing, and why the corporate world is not punished for hiring illegals. Just once.

Typical fox BS that pretends to be serious news. Bill makes up the reality of the situation, and some listen to him as if there were truth somewhere in his distorted rant. Of course it is the far left and it will damage Obama. Just once I'd like to hear the dips at fox give us a reason why Bush did nothing, and why the corporate world is not punished for hiring illegals. Just once.

LOL Let me know if you hear the same from the MSM about BO's administration.

Ain't holding my breath though. LOL.

So typical from you, midcan't. Why don't you address what O'Reilly was stating? What would you do to resolve the crime and economic problems in Arizona?
Or, you just don't have anything other than Fox = bad?

So typical from you, midcan't. Why don't you address what O'Reilly was stating? What would you do to resolve the crime and economic problems in Arizona?
Or, you just don't have anything other than Fox = bad?

Naaahh

That's pretty much it!!
:eusa_whistle:

Middy doesn't grok that O'Reilly is an Opinionator, not a News Anchor.

The right constantly catches hell for having talking heads like Rush, Hannity, et.al..

But the left has Joy Baer, Michael Moore, and dumbasses with Che t-shirts??!!

LMFAO

The right constantly catches hell for having talking heads like Rush, Hannity, et.al..

But the left has Joy Baer, Michael Moore, and dumbasses with Che t-shirts??!!

LMFAO

and the race card, don't forget they have the race card..

Forum List

Back