Fox glosses-over final Report on $13 MILLION Beghazi investigation

How much coverage would Fox be giving if the GOP report buried Obama?

Only $13 million? Hell that's about 2.3 hours of the cost of taking care of the CHILD INVADERS from Central America..... SUCH A DEAL!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

I believe the Obola has asked Congress for $7 BILLION for the little diseased migrants!

Surprised? Not me. Takes a spechul kind of ideologue to take anything GOP TV says seriously

Fox News Barely Covers House Intel Benghazi Report Ed Henry Mediaite
(snip)
So, how did Fox cover these findings? Chief White House correspondent Ed Henry, sitting in for Bret Baier on Special Report Friday evening, spent just under 30 seconds discussing the report and the aspects he chose to highlight speak volumes.

Could it have been unintentional that Fox left out the fact that it was intelligence analysts, not political appointees like Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes or others, that made the wrong call about the origin of the attack in those first few days? Or the fact that there was no “stand down” order given to a CIA response team once the attack was under way? And what about the theory that the CIA was collecting and shipping arms from Libya to Syria? Not true, according to the report.

I think Darrell Issa will ignore the Republican's committee report and do his own private investigation himself, because no one is going to rob him of the satisfaction of proving that Obama Instigated the attack, then told the military not to respond, then advised Rice to make up the video story...........:D He's kinda nutty like that!

Only $13 million? Hell that's about 2.3 hours of the cost of taking care of the CHILD INVADERS from Central America..... SUCH A DEAL!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

I believe the Obola has asked Congress for $7 TRILLION for the little diseased migrants!

Child invaders?

Conservatives are shitting their pants over CHILD INVADERS?

This makes me hoppin' mad!!! :mad-61: The repubs should have that amt of $$$ taken-out of their operating budget. Like when false accusations are made against someone, the false accuser has to compensate the falsely accused.

Like they care? Remember Cruz and his little tirade over Obamacare....$24 billion.....knowing full well that what he was doing was useless.....but they are the Party that wants to cut spending! Bwahahahaha!

I believe the Obola has asked Congress for $7 TRILLION for the little diseased migrants!

Child invaders?

I do hope you catch TB from one of the little darlings any are you taking in, you know Obola is asking people to do that, and being you're such a STAND UP GUY, I figure your good for 2...maybe 3 of the MS 13 variety?...No?

People died and Obama lied. When the democrats won the majority in congress midway in Bush's last term what was the first thing on their agenda? The economy? Jobs? National defense? God knows how much Harry Reid and his band of misfits spent on senate hearings into ....steroid use in baseball. Meanwhile the new democrat chairperson of the House Banking Committee who had oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae told us Fannie was solvent when it was on the verge of collapse.

This makes me hoppin' mad!!! :mad-61: The repubs should have that amt of $$$ taken-out of their operating budget. Like when false accusations are made against someone, the false accuser has to compensate the falsely accused.

Like they care? Remember Cruz and his little tirade over Obamacare....$24 million.....knowing full well that what he was doing was useless.....but they are the Party that wants to cut spending! Bwahahahaha!
it was $24 BILLION that Cruz(R) lost this great nation w/ his ill-advised, rw tirade :crybaby:

Government Shutdown Cost 24 Billion According to Standard Poor s TIME.com

Like they care? Remember Cruz and his little tirade over Obamacare....$24 million.....knowing full well that what he was doing was useless.....but they are the Party that wants to cut spending! Bwahahahaha!
it was $24 BILLION that Cruz(R) lost this great nation w/ his ill-advised, rw tirade :crybaby:

Oh right.....I'll fix it....:D

Hey Mert, how many invaders are you going to take in..you big fucking dumb leftist? Wonder if Muttley got her share and has cut them a deal on her sex for a quarter job. So where are all these little scum with various diseases, that were NEVER CHECKED as required under our immigration laws staying?

Wouldn't have been anything if the Obola didn't PAY BACK the PAID LEAVE the gov't workers got!

Hey Mert, how many invaders are you going to take in..you big fucking dumb leftist? Wonder if Muttley got her share and has cut them a deal on her sex for a quarter job. So where are all these little scum with various diseases, that were NEVER CHECKED as required under our immigration laws staying?

STFU you diseased, ignorant fucking doofus. Nobody cares what you think, move to Somalia where you and your idiotic way of thinking is the norm. We're tired of dumb fucks like you trying to tell Americans how to run this country.....so STFU.

Wouldn't have been anything if the Obola didn't PAY BACK the PAID LEAVE the gov't workers got!

:gives:

What part of STFU do you not understand? Nobody cares what your rotten brain is telling you to say.......:muahaha:

:gives:

What part of STFU do you not understand? Nobody cares what your rotten brain is telling you to say.......:muahaha:

I love it when I hit these feckless subhuman subversives between the eyes with a few facts, and accusations that they can't answer, or be call hypocrites, and liars... You Mert, should stick with what you know best...REAL PUSSY! MEOW!!!

Child invaders?

I do hope you catch TB from one of the little darlings any are you taking in, you know Obola is asking people to do that, and being you're such a STAND UP GUY, I figure your good for 2...maybe 3 of the MS 13 variety?...No?
OMG! Let the Fear Mongering begin

You left out the EBOLA!

Child invaders?

You left out the EBOLA!

upload_2014-11-23_20-41-9.jpeg

Child invaders?

You left out the EBOLA!

View attachment 34271
Wait for it....wait for it

In spite of GOP fear mongering.....how many Americans have died of the dreaded EBOLA?

Zero you say?

Child invaders?

You left out the EBOLA!

View attachment 34271

In spite of GOP fear mongering.....how many Americans have died of the dreaded EBOLA?

Zero you say?

2 Africans have died in America of Obola... why don't you check that out!

Child invaders?

You left out the EBOLA!

View attachment 34271

Zero you say?

2 Africans have died in America of Obola... why don't you check that out!

So Africans who contracted the disease in AFRICA came here to die

I can see why Conservatives are so terrified

Forum List

Back