Fox & Friends’ blames Obama for Ariana Grande’s unpatriotic donut licking

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Of course! ‘Fox & Friends’ finds a way to blame Obama for Ariana Grande’s unpatriotic donut licking

Outdoor channel host and former Miss Kansas Teresa Vail told Fox & Friends on Thursday that singer Ariana Grande could not be blamed for anti-American sentiments expressed in a controversial video because millennials had learned it from President Barack Obama.

Cell phone video published by TMZ earlier this week showed the pop star at a donut shop in New York City lick donuts that are sitting on a counter and then say, “What is the f*ck is that? I hate Americans. I hate America.”

The Dumbing down of America.

Of course! ‘Fox & Friends’ finds a way to blame Obama for Ariana Grande’s unpatriotic donut licking

Outdoor channel host and former Miss Kansas Teresa Vail told Fox & Friends on Thursday that singer Ariana Grande could not be blamed for anti-American sentiments expressed in a controversial video because millennials had learned it from President Barack Obama.

Cell phone video published by TMZ earlier this week showed the pop star at a donut shop in New York City lick donuts that are sitting on a counter and then say, “What is the f*ck is that? I hate Americans. I hate America.”

The Dumbing down of America.

Oh come on now, what about their "fair and balanced" approach. If that's what they claim, well darn it, it must be true. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back