Fox coverages of a President meeting NK leader is entertaining

What a hoot, and according to Fox what they found abhorrent about Obama they now love about tramp.

Wait, I thought you guys were of the opinion that the press never lies?

Oh my... you got played. Of course it's a good thing to meet with Kim, that's exactly why the people who hated Obama didn't want him to do it.

Remember, Fox news is only a slight step up from the Clown News Network where you get your news from.

Oh my... you got played. Of course it's a good thing to meet with Kim, that's exactly why the people who hated Obama didn't want him to do it.

Remember, Fox news is only a slight step up from the Clown News Network where you get your news from.
Fox news is a arm of the Republican Party. AS proven by the video.

I guarantee you were on the "OMG OMG OMG" bus when Obama made that statemet.

I was not OMG OMG OMG when Obama made that statement which I only observed few minutes ago. I don't watch Fox news.

What made me go OMG OMG OMG is when Trump finally did it and did not care about the opinions of some journalist pussies. Just walked into the lion's den like a pro, shitting all over you guys.

Now now tell us how the rest of the MSM covered President Obama’s foreign policy compared to how they cover Trumps. I would say they were far more favorable to Obama than they are Trump so the big take away here is there is media bias and yes it swings both ways.

I was not OMG OMG OMG when Obama made that statement which I only observed few minutes ago. I don't watch Fox news.

What made me go OMG OMG OMG is when Trump finally did it and did not care about the opinions of some journalist pussies. Just walked into the lion's den like a pro, shitting all over you guys.

There is a reason why no one did it. before. But hey, Trump knows better. Right?

Now now tell us how the rest of the MSM covered President Obama’s foreign policy compared to how they cover Trumps. I would say they were far more favorable to Obama than they are Trump so the big take away here is there is media bias and yes it swings both ways.
The press reports. If Trump does stupid shit, are you saying the press should no report them?

its an honor for Goldilocks to step foot in a country that murders, starves, tortures, actively pursues crimes against humanity, and is run by a communist dictator -

The press reports. If Trump does stupid shit, are you saying the press should no report them?
I’m saying the press should be objective the honest ones among us know it’s not and we know it cuts both ways.

I’m saying the press should be objective the honest ones among us know it’s not and we know it cuts both ways.
There are stations that are righ or left. I don't consider them news media. Fox News & MSN are not real news media. They both have a lot of talk shows.

NBC, CBS, ABC, and CNN are news media. They report what takes place.

There are stations that are righ or left. I don't consider them news media. Fox News & MSN are not real news media. They both have a lot of talk shows.

They used to be they are just as slanted as anyone else and the idea you rank CNN as news media is laughable they do as much talk show and opinion shows as FOX and MSNBC.

They used to be they are just as slanted as anyone else and the idea you rank CNN as news media is laughable they do as much talk show and opinion shows as FOX and MSNBC.
I only read news, I don't watch the rest. I find CNN middle of the road. Fox is the worst. The only national news I watch is NBC.

This idea that the media can't report the shit Trump does is just ridiculous.

You can pretend it is equal both ways. But outside of Fox & MSNBC, you are wrong that these outlets are biased. Does anyone watch MSNBC? WE know Republicans live on Fox. Hell, Trump lives on Fox.

Trump lies so much, how do you know what is the truth?

Fairly yes-but they don't

Don't be in a hurry to trust them either. CNN is awful.

I only read news, I don't watch the rest. I find CNN middle of the road. Fox is the worst. The only national news I watch is NBC.

This idea that the media can't report the shit Trump does is just ridiculous.
I have never said the media can't report it what I said was they can't do it an objective manner and I repeat this yet again anyone who is being honest knows this. CNN might have been middle of the road 30 plus years ago those days are long gone.

You can pretend it is equal both ways. But outside of Fox & MSNBC, you are wrong that these outlets are biased. Does anyone watch MSNBC? WE know Republicans live on Fox. Hell, Trump lives on Fox.

Trump lies so much, how do you know what is the truth?
You can pretend it's not all you want it doesn't change the overall truth. While both MSNBC and CNN are consistently beaten by FOX in the ratings by a large margin which shows more that just Republicans watch FOX yes people do watch both MSNBC AND CNN.

Forum List

Back