FOX Corp Loses ONE BILLION DOLLARS in Stock Value Without Tucker Carlson

~~~~~~
Update to my statement....

By Ricard Abelson
Tucker Carlson was fired by Fox owner Lachlan Murdoch personally on Friday over his courageous truth-telling and willingness to call out the Biden Regime corruption in Ukraine, Sky Australia host Andrew Bolt revealed on Tuesday.
While America’s most courageous and popular news anchor has yet to release a statement on his exit at Fox News, host Andrew Bolt at Sky Australia, the original cable news network founded by Rupert Murdoch, said that Tucker Carlson was fired by Fox owner Lachlan Murdoch personally on Friday.
Some had speculated whether Tucker Carlson was fired or had quit over growing differences with the Murdoch family. “He was sacked by Lachlan Murdoch, the day-to-day boss of News Corp. now that his father Rupert has stepped back. And the scoop is that he was sacked essentially for thinking that he was bigger than Fox News”, Bolt said.

Lachlan Murdock may well cause the demise of Fox News.

Nice, what can we say, just nice!

Hope that's only the beginning.....and they lose a couple of more billions.....as a start

FOX Corp Loses ONE BILLION DOLLARS in Stock Value Without Tucker Carlso​

So what exactly would have happened if it was proved that Dominion gave the election to Joe Biden?

Would we have another election? I doubt it. Would Biden been viewed as a legitimate President. Of course not. Would we have had a revolution? Quite possibly. K

The election had to stand to save the nation. It really didn’t matter if the Demns rigged the election or not.

What would happen if? The problem is that the What If just didn’t happen. It just didn’t.

Most court cases of this type can be won with one of three basic arguments. The first comes into play here. And it has come into play many times. 1) prove what you said is true.

Sounds simple. Prove what you said is true. It isn’t defaming the individual if you tell the truth. But you have to be able to prove it.

2) You didn’t know you were doing something wrong. This was the defense when the Bush Documents were presented. They were false, but CBS claimed they didn’t know. Yet people still lost their jobs over it.

People lost their jobs. But the technical term is absence of malice. It stems from the Supreme Court case known as the Sullivan decision. So CBS was not liable. Because they didn’t know what they were saying was false.

Lastly. If you have a guest on who says that Dominion stole the election. You point out that no proof of this has surfaced. You point out that Dominion says that this isn’t true. You as the host insure that both sides of the story are out there.

This way you get to insure the story is out there, but you also cover your ass by giving both sides of the story.

At one time Fox was called Fair and Balanced. I remember fondly the show Hannity and Colmes. We report you decide was their tagline. They went out of their way to insure the Conservative point of view was heard, but they also made sure that the other side was heard. Possibly with sneers and derision. But it was heard. So you the viewer could decide.

Did you hear Tucker Carlson mention any of the thirty thousand communications that were sent by Dominion demonstrating that the allegations were false? Did you hear any of the Fox Pundits mention it? When the Fox News reporters did state that there is no evidence of a stolen election, which is the truth, they were blasted and even fired by the superiors.

Walter Cronkite was before my time. I grew up with Peter Jennings, Ted Koppel, and the rest. I can still remember watching them as they described the days news. Chernobyl. Elections. Economic issues. All of it. Compare and contrast that with Fox today. They aren’t reporting anything. Despite the name which includes the term News they don’t report the news. They spin it like official news agencies for the Soviets used to. And the Russians do again. I don’t want to watch Tass or Pravda. Do you?

Ronald Reagan famously said he didn’t leave the Democrats. The Democrats left him. That is how I feel about Republicans. I haven’t left them. They’ve left me. I could easily support Regan, and Bush 41. I voted for Bush 43. I didn’t vote for McCain. I did vote for Romney. I voted for Trump in 16, but not in 20. I’ll vote for Republicans but I need them to be more than a shallow fool.

The election may have been fair but I still believe it might have been rigged. The investigations were too quick to convince me one way or the other.

However I do believe that once the election was over there was no way it could be overturned.

The election may have been fair but I still believe it might have been rigged. The investigations were too quick to convince me one way or the other.

However I do believe that once the election was over there was no way it could be overturned.

One of the most detailed investigations into Voter Fraud took place in Riverside County California.

People who searched images online, and voter rolls, along with death certificates, and several other things identified a thousand possible cases of Voter Fraud for Investigators to examine. The Sheriff’s Department and the District Attorneys office investigated every single claim, about a Thousand of them. And this included going out and speaking to people about the irregularity.

So what did they find. Some people did return two mail in ballots. They got one in the mail, filled it out and then sent it back. Shortly after that they got a second one. That turns out to have been a mistake by the Elections Office which accidentally sent five thousand ballots twice. Those people who filled out the second one believed there had been a problem with the first one, some form not filled out correctly, and they filled out the second one. As I understand it, only one of their votes were counted, not the second one.

Now, this was a few of the reports, most of those receiving the second one didn’t send it in. But they weren’t voting for Mom, or dead Dad, or their dogs. This was their ballots in their own name. And honestly, if I got a second one like that I might think the same thing. I fucked up the first one and was given a second chance to get it right. A perfectly reasonable interpretation of the situation. No intent to defraud the system. A screw up. Search my history. I have said many times we should forgive an honest mistake.

Some voters were identified as deceased. The investigators talked to these people and found them very much alive. This included the scientific method of poking them with a stick, and even holding a mirror under their noses. I imagine the conversation was like in movie Fletch where Chevy Chase asks the parents of the fellow he is investigating. “You and your wife are alive, is that correct?”

So out of a thousand tips from people convinced there was widespread fraud, how many were genuine? One. One fellow filled out two voter registration cards with slight variations of his name. This was so he could vote twice. One fellow. Out of a thousand.

That according to my math, is a very low rate of actual fraud. We are talking about .1% actual crimes against claims. One tenth of one percent. When I was a Kid, we had commercials about Ivory Soap. It was 99 44/100th percent pure. Or 99.44% pure. It was so pure the bar of soap would float in water.

The election in Riverside California was even more pure. It was more than 99.999% pure. If you assume there wasn’t any problem with the remainder of the ballots.

We are humans. Getting something 100% may be a great goal, but realistically it is going to be virtually impossible. We are not God, nor gods.

So why do you want to believe that there was a problem with the election? You like everyone, like me, want to believe you are normal. That most people are. Pretty much like you. We want to believe that the people around us think like we do, and we are no different. So if I can’t imagine a scenario where someone would vote for Biden, then nobody would vote for him. It makes sense. After all I am no different right?

So when it turns out a way we didn’t expect, we have a hard time believing it. Then our choice of news comes into play. And we need to apply massive amounts of cynical doubt to any reports. Especially reports where they keep swearing there is lots of evidence, but never actually produce the evidence.

Think about it this way. Snowden said there was a lot of things going on in the Intel Community that wasn’t supposed to. He proved it by dumping the documents on the press. The idiot in the Texas National Guard said that he had access to secret documents and proved it to his Discord buddies by posting them.

They proved it is the point. The people who keep swearing there was a stolen election keep telling you there is lots of evidence, and overwhelming proof. But they never post it. Cops show you the drugs they seized in a press conference. They show you body camera footage of a shooting to prove what the cop said actually happened. They show you surveillance footage. But the people with all this evidence, never seem to be quite ready to produce it. They don’t produce it in the media, nor in court, nor in public. If you call them on it they tell you it will be released soon, and they are waiting for the right moment. The right moment was a couple years ago.

Forum List

Back