Fox celebrates 25 years!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
1633196735907.png

Note the masks. Hard to believe when when they discount the masks. They also have a vaccine mandate as well. They lie.

View attachment 546524

Note the masks. Hard to believe when when they discount the masks. They also have a vaccine mandate as well. They lie.

Was this you?

Was this you?

I don't read the daily mail , its not me, is that you??

Apparently Fox news wear masks and mandates the vaccine, although Fox and Friends are against it and so is Laura Ingham, Sean Hannity , and Tucker Carlson speak against both. They lie to the public.

Last edited:

Apparently Fox news wear masks and mandates the vaccine, although Fox and Friends are against it and so is Laura Ingham, Sean Hannity , and Tucker Carlson speak against both. They lie to the public.
I got the vaccine and to me it should be based on personal choice. So both may be true. Which vaccine did you get and when?

which vaccine did you get and when?

You have them confused with CNN

Right.

Hannity has spent years obsessively attacking President Obama’s use of a teleprompter to give speeches. He has claimed that Obama “has a teleprompter on each side of the bed when he goes to sleep every night, if he doesn’t actually put it in the bed” adding “most Americans have figured out that you take away that teleprompter, he’s in trouble.”

Speaking to Conway, Hannity declared, “I like [Trump] on prompter myself, my own personal preference,” adding Trump’s usage of a teleprompter indicated “he found the secret sauce, and he’s still Trump being Trump”.

Hannity says he sees "parallels" between Trump and former President Reagan, who negotiated with leaders of the Soviet Union during his presidency, while other clips show him comparing Obama to former British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain, famous for his appeasement of Adolf Hitler.

"President Obama, catering to the world's dictators, is literally the Neville Chamberlain of our time," Hannity says in an old clip in the video.

On October 26, 2008, Hannity returned to Obama’s reply, calling it “one of the most disturbing displays of Obama’s lack of foreign policy expertise.” He then suggested that Obama would be “the new Jimmy Carter.”

It seems a longer time than that, it seems like it’s been much longer, but it’s my mind playing tricks. I am glad that they are there.

If only you could silence Fox News! Then the Liberal Horde would have 100% control of all Television Media, now that's America! :113:
Yeah, way back when news was news, not propaganda.

In a Tuesday memo updating staff on Covid-19 procedures, Fox News Media chief executive Suzanne Scott said that the company has "asked all employees — whether on site as part of our essential workforce or working remotely — to upload their vaccination status" into an internal database.
"All employees must enter their status no later than today, August 17th, by close of business,"

Still, the mandatory reporting of vaccine status flies in the face of the commentary from the network's top stars.
Tucker Carlson has repeatedly suggested to reporters who ask him about his vaccination status that the question is akin to asking about their sex life. And Sean Hannity has repeatedly talked up "doctor-patient confidentiality."

Fox News has spent months portraying the notion that asking people to show vaccination status is anti-American and a threat to personal freedom.

Right.

Hannity has spent years obsessively attacking President Obama’s use of a teleprompter to give speeches. He has claimed that Obama “has a teleprompter on each side of the bed when he goes to sleep every night, if he doesn’t actually put it in the bed” adding “most Americans have figured out that you take away that teleprompter, he’s in trouble.”

Speaking to Conway, Hannity declared, “I like [Trump] on prompter myself, my own personal preference,” adding Trump’s usage of a teleprompter indicated “he found the secret sauce, and he’s still Trump being Trump”.

Hannity says he sees "parallels" between Trump and former President Reagan, who negotiated with leaders of the Soviet Union during his presidency, while other clips show him comparing Obama to former British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain, famous for his appeasement of Adolf Hitler.

"President Obama, catering to the world's dictators, is literally the Neville Chamberlain of our time," Hannity says in an old clip in the video.

On October 26, 2008, Hannity returned to Obama’s reply, calling it “one of the most disturbing displays of Obama’s lack of foreign policy expertise.” He then suggested that Obama would be “the new Jimmy Carter.”
His ratings are pretty high. He is doing something right.

Again, you’re not helping yourself. Dumb leftist
I'm not the person being duped, that is all Trumptards.

President Trump is a ratings hit. Since reviving the daily White House briefing Mr. Trump and his coronavirus updates have attracted an average audience of 8.5 million on cable news, roughly the viewership of the season finale of ‘The Bachelor.’ Numbers are continuing to rise...

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 29, 2020

On Monday, nearly 12.2 million people watched Mr. Trump’s briefing on CNN, Fox News and MSNBC, according to Nielsen — ‘Monday Night Football’ numbers. Millions more are watching on ABC, CBS, NBC and online streaming sites, and the audience is expanding. On Monday, Fox News...

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 29, 2020

Trump’s followers on Twitter were stunned that the president would brag about his TV ratings as COVID-19 cases in the nation soared to more than 140,000 and the death toll neared 2,400 Sunday evening.

Congratulations to FOX.

If it were not for FOX, I would not know about a lot of news.

Of course, I would never degrade myself by watching CNN or MSNBC or the network news shows.

FOX is the only objective cable or network news source there is. It shows us things that no one else will touch.

Forum List

Back