Fox breaks NEW exclusive image of Obama in Muslim garb. He's a Muslim folks. We knew it.

This week's rw meltdown is truly one for the history books.

Is it a meltdown??? Or....is it simply that all the lies and corruption of the left are starting to be exposed?
You propagate the lie that the president is a ‘Muslim’ while accusing others of lying.

The reprehensible right, indeed.

Now The End Begins dot com. LOL!

6a00d83451c36069e201bb08bfc964970d-pi

You never fail to impress me how useless you are on these boards. Laugh at the source or reach for the funny button.

I get the feeling you are surrounded by 10 year old kids who look at you with bright wide eyes as you feel so good about yourself impressing them.
And you never fail to impress others that you’re a bigot and lying rightwing partisan hack.

Trying to propagate the ridiculous lie that the president is a ‘Muslim’ is further evidence of that.

The idiocy of your lies is deserving only of ridicule.

And you never fail to impress others that you’re a bigot and lying rightwing partisan hack.

Trying to propagate the ridiculous lie that the president is a ‘Muslim’ is further evidence of that.

Start with this link I posted earlier in this thread - - -

40 Mind-Blowing Quotes From Barack Hussein Obama On Islam And Christianity • Now The End Begins

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And end with this rehash of mine. (A thousand pardons for my reposting) - - -

The gall of Obama, the gullibility of liberal Americans

Big shot President Zero yesterday chided Donald Trump for being cruel towards Muslims wanting to enter the USA. Then he chided right wing Americans and media for making a big deal out of his refusal to ever call terrorism what it is --- Islamic Terrorism. And he gave some lame reasoning which CNN fell over itself they were so giddy to show why we were all so worked up over nothing. Yes, thanks CNN, for pointing out that our suspicions about this black president with the black past and his inexplicable reluctance toward Islamic terrorism and the like was all much ado about nothing. I guess it’s like you tell us, i.e. we don’t like him because he is black.

Except…

How did this story receive almost no coverage from the enemy in our midst, the left wing media? Obama DHS scrubs records of hundreds of Muslim terrorists How dare this traitor in the oval office and his administration make such demands on the Homeland Security records and other security offices to wipe clean the records and data on suspected Muslim subversives? How dare the media walk away from that story?!!

Then we are scolded by liberal media sources, pundits and know-it-all posters on these boards that because we are conducting drone strikes on ISIS that proves president zero is doing great things to fight Islamic terrorism and we have no argument. Well I say as president he is forced to at least keep up appearances, because if he did not at least do that much we probably could not tell the difference between him and Moammar Gadhafi.

Consider that this bastard would not even talk to his generals in Afghanistan the first three months of his first term. Then he went against all of their recommendations. Then he demoralized our troops and he reduced our fighting capacity in numerous ways. Then he constantly ignored further recommendations in Iraq. He Then I am sure he has done the same with domestic terrorism intelligence --- ignored it or went against it. He lets enemies of the state out of Guantanamo so they can resume plotting against the U.S. Then he trades five known big time Islamic terrorists for one traitor of the U.S. army, Berghahl. (Well vetted idiots.) Then he and his staff ignored the pleadings of those in high risk areas like Benghazi. Then he had the gall to lie to play the American public for a bunch of idiots telling us about this horrific youtube video that sent the attack in Benghazi in motion. (And the media still has a tingle down their leg for him.)

Then he refused to march with European leaders and the leaders of Israel and even Palestine against Islamic terrorism when asked to do so in Paris. Instead he hid under his desk. Then he refuses to make the connection between the teachings of Islam, the evil on goings in mosques in this country, will not admit we are taking risks allowing thousands of (admitted) unvetted muslims into this nation, chastises Israel on numerous occasions, chastises Christians at a national prayer breakfast for feeling so smug or better than ISIS and their atrocities against Christians, draws lines in sand not worth crap, never has a press conference explaining our policies towards ever growing Islamic terrorism, and will not ever call it what it is ---> TERRORISM BASED ON THE KORAN OR MUHAMMAD WITH DESIGNS FOR DESTROYING THE WHOLE WORLD INCLUDING AMERICA!

Ok, now that that’s done, all you lovers of the democrat party can have your LOL moment and go vote for another criminal who makes a mockery of you and I.

Start with this link I posted earlier in this thread - - -

40 Mind-Blowing Quotes From Barack Hussein Obama On Islam And Christianity • Now The End Begins

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And end with this rehash of mine. (A thousand pardons for my reposting) - - -

The gall of Obama, the gullibility of liberal Americans

Big shot President Zero yesterday chided Donald Trump for being cruel towards Muslims wanting to enter the USA. Then he chided right wing Americans and media for making a big deal out of his refusal to ever call terrorism what it is --- Islamic Terrorism. And he gave some lame reasoning which CNN fell over itself they were so giddy to show why we were all so worked up over nothing. Yes, thanks CNN, for pointing out that our suspicions about this black president with the black past and his inexplicable reluctance toward Islamic terrorism and the like was all much ado about nothing. I guess it’s like you tell us, i.e. we don’t like him because he is black.

Except…

How did this story receive almost no coverage from the enemy in our midst, the left wing media? Obama DHS scrubs records of hundreds of Muslim terrorists How dare this traitor in the oval office and his administration make such demands on the Homeland Security records and other security offices to wipe clean the records and data on suspected Muslim subversives? How dare the media walk away from that story?!!

Then we are scolded by liberal media sources, pundits and know-it-all posters on these boards that because we are conducting drone strikes on ISIS that proves president zero is doing great things to fight Islamic terrorism and we have no argument. Well I say as president he is forced to at least keep up appearances, because if he did not at least do that much we probably could not tell the difference between him and Moammar Gadhafi.

Consider that this bastard would not even talk to his generals in Afghanistan the first three months of his first term. Then he went against all of their recommendations. Then he demoralized our troops and he reduced our fighting capacity in numerous ways. Then he constantly ignored further recommendations in Iraq. He Then I am sure he has done the same with domestic terrorism intelligence --- ignored it or went against it. He lets enemies of the state out of Guantanamo so they can resume plotting against the U.S. Then he trades five known big time Islamic terrorists for one traitor of the U.S. army, Berghahl. (Well vetted idiots.) Then he and his staff ignored the pleadings of those in high risk areas like Benghazi. Then he had the gall to lie to play the American public for a bunch of idiots telling us about this horrific youtube video that sent the attack in Benghazi in motion. (And the media still has a tingle down their leg for him.)

Then he refused to march with European leaders and the leaders of Israel and even Palestine against Islamic terrorism when asked to do so in Paris. Instead he hid under his desk. Then he refuses to make the connection between the teachings of Islam, the evil on goings in mosques in this country, will not admit we are taking risks allowing thousands of (admitted) unvetted muslims into this nation, chastises Israel on numerous occasions, chastises Christians at a national prayer breakfast for feeling so smug or better than ISIS and their atrocities against Christians, draws lines in sand not worth crap, never has a press conference explaining our policies towards ever growing Islamic terrorism, and will not ever call it what it is ---> TERRORISM BASED ON THE KORAN OR MUHAMMAD WITH DESIGNS FOR DESTROYING THE WHOLE WORLD INCLUDING AMERICA!

Ok, now that that’s done, all you lovers of the democrat party can have your LOL moment and go vote for another criminal who makes a mockery of you and I.

Yup, you're nuts.

Forum List

Back