FOX analyst: trump unfit for Presidency

Of course this is only an analyst. The repub elected cowards are trying to ignore the J6 hearings.

The problem the repubs have is how to cut ties with a man who is willing to trash their party If they do no bow to him. The repubs want to.move on...But trump won't let them.
1984.jpg

Interestings, con-sidering how Republican white-wingers are physically threatening members of the Jan 6th committee and any one else who doesn't bow down to their orange godletha
If the nutty white trump loving crazies are going after J6 members...
then they know the hearings are getting through to voters. I really think No One who has even seen part of what trump did on and leading up the January 6th wants to see him even near the WH

Give him another chance and he could possibly bring down our democracy. McConnell and many others understand that.

then they know the hearings are getting through to voters. I really think No One who has even seen part of what trump did on and leading up the January 6th wants to see him even near the WH

Give him another chance and he could possibly bring down our democracy. McConnell and many others understand that.
You fucking racist piece of shit.

Interestings, con-sidering how Republican white-wingers are physically threatening members of the Jan 6th committee and any one else who doesn't bow down to their orange godlet.

Jan 6 was nothing compared to the summer of lib violence in 2020. I'd suspect the left will continue its carnage, building burning, killing if RvW gets overturned.

Last edited:

You can live in a world of fantasy and pretend you are wise as long as you wish. But the fact remains, it is still a fantasy.
We never loved Trump. We loved what he did or tried to do for the American people, despite all his moral failures, and despite all the opposition he received even from his own cowardly party. But like I said, you live in a fantasy world and somehow convince yourself God is patting you on the back.

You can live in a world of fantasy and pretend you are wise as long as you wish. But the fact remains, it is still a fantasy.
We never loved Trump. We loved what he did or tried to do for the American people, despite all his moral failures, and despite all the opposition he received even from his own cowardly party. But like I said, you live in a fantasy world and somehow convince yourself God is patting you on the back.
trump tried to destroy our electoral system. He plotted to stay in office after the people voted him out. That is not fantasy. That is fact.

People will be indicted for his efforts. Will he be one of them? We will wait and see.

trump tried to destroy our electoral system. He plotted to stay in office after the people voted him out. That is not fantasy. That is fact.

People will be indicted for his efforts. Will he be one of them? We will wait and see.
Trump and anyone else challenging the 2020 election are completely overpowered by the criminal democrat machine fighting this, the equally corrupt mainstream media covering up the truth and mocking those who challenge it, by a host of judges not even allowing the evidence to be presented, and by a gullible public so easily swayed. No different than the public laughing at "birthers" because Obama being born in Hawaii is the real joke. No different than idiots who think evolution could have occurred without God. So stay the course, if that is what comforts you.

Forum List

Back