Fourth Plea Deal: Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis reaches plea deal in Georgia election interference case

& when those who plead guilty show evidence ... such as hard copy documents ... that the kraken lady promised to hand over, & knows full well that any fibbing to ms willis, will be result in swift revocation of said plea deal & all bigley charges shall be re-imposed, & any of them will go to prison.

You have a very active fantasy life.

You seem to be misperceiving how turning state's evidence works. They get light sentences and then roll on the head organized crime boss.
Exactly! Willis is not have the Powell...or Jenna...or even Rudy so, although he needs to be living in a box. She is after the Big Dog Liar....trump. Now she has four people to say he was the leader of the Gang. And we can expect to see more rats jumping ship.

LOL. Translation: You are after Trump and no one else.
The people in positions of power in the government should be the main focus. Trump, Mark Meadows, and Jeffery Clark. Eastman and Giuliani are bigger fish than Powell, Chesebro or Ellis but not as critical as the top three. If either of those two get deals jail time should be included.

Not just Trumps numbers, but his indictment count as well.,
Wait until he is convicted. How many independent voters want a convicted sexual abuser and probable felony in the White House? The dumb POS had to steal country's most guarded secrets and tell multiple people who had no clearance about them.

He deserves to be locked up for the rest of his miserable life.

“If I knew then what I know now, I would have declined to represent Donald Trump in these post-election challenges. I look back on this experience with deep remorse,” Ellis said, her voice breaking at times.

Wow you finally caught on, I mean how many months did it take you to finally realize that? Your otherwise unused brain is very slow on the pickup
Cause trump is the greatest threat against this country!
Only in the windmills of your otherwise unused mind.
The MAGA cult does not use their minds. They wait for trump to mumble one of his lies. Then they have something to say.

Funny how all of those horrible big time insurrectionists who tried overthrowing our government aren't found guilty of anything substantial and don't get any jail time.

They have admiited guilt before taking plea deal, hence the term plea deal. Your attempting gloat over something is NOT true.

Jenna, just the Kracken and Cheesybro will now testify in open court against P01135809. She like the other attorney's pled guilty to lesser crimes to avoid going to Georgia State Prison. If Ellis violates the terms of her plea deal, she will sent to State Prison to serve out her full sentence.

Thank you for playing I know nothing and I am proud of it.

Forum List

Back