Four people, including elected councilman, in New Jersey charged with voter fraud using mail-in ballots

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Four people including an elected city councilman and a councilman-elect in New Jersey have been charged with mail-in vote fraud after authorities discovered hundreds of ballots in their possession.

According to a statement from New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal, charges were filed Thursday against Paterson City Councilman Michael Jackson, Councilman-elect Alex Mendez, and two other men in connection with the May 12 special election in the city.

The attorney general’s statement indicates that the men allegedly took advantage of a universal mail-in ballot mandate due to the coronavirus pandemic:

BJ- The Pull Quote

“The residents of New Jersey have a right to free and fair elections, and we will ensure that happens,” added OPIA Director Thomas Eicher. “Our office’s criminal investigations complement a number of other safeguards that New Jersey has implemented to ensure the integrity of our elections.”

Pennsylvania had serious problems with theirs as well, and the ongoing frauds in Dallas elections and California also highlight why Democrats want it so badly for the November general election; in San Diego for instance you use over 300 names per apartment address , apparently, and have them count, and then claim 'Hilary won the popular vote n stuff'. Not that anybody sane would believe that outside of California. Jow Un biden will sweep Cali with 120 million+ votes, if mail-ins are made mandatory, about the same as the number of Covid 19 deaths and the numbers of innocent blacks murdered by police every year.

You know, if Michigan actually goes to Biden I WILL believe it was voter fraud. The state Democrat Party sent requests for absentee voting to EVERY HOUSEHOLD. That is illegal.

I've heard many on local talk radio say they've gotten requests addressed to family members not living there or even in the state, dead people, and others who lived there in the past.

So many opportunities for the Dems to cheat-- which was the plan all along

We need a mandatory death penalty for voter fraud.

We need to deport Democrats; they're a terrorist criminal organization whose candidate for President is an admitted criminal extortionist and directly finances violent racist street gangs burning down cities and committing hate crimes.

They have won many elections from voter fraud. There is no way that people would have voted for some of the stuff that we see. We have people who would have been in mental hospitals some decades running many parts of the nation now.

I'm worry about voter fraud by the DemonRats.

I hope Patriots have things under control.

I'm worry, that's all.

So let's allow the Republicans to continue their fun and games. Sounds like a plan.
Democrats are the problem.

Denial of the problem is the problem, cupcake,
I ain't denying the problem, I just stated it, candyass.

You just pointed a finger, you didn't state the problem. Always blame the other guy. Never own up to your own problems. It's always just the other guy's fault. You are always lilly white. Now, that's half the problem.

Forum List

Back