Four Americans still missing in Brussels and Obama parities in Argentina

15890bd9-3ac6-40d1-bff2-29551604987c.jpg

Four Americans have gone missing in Brussels since it faced terror attacks by Daesh Takfiri militants.

The families and friends of the four took to social media to call out for help.

Early on Tuesday, three coordinated nail bombings rocked EU’s de facto capital leaving at least 34 people dead.

Two of the explosions ripped through the international departure hall of the airport in Zaventem, near the American Airlines check-in desk and another near a coffee shop.

An hour after the airport bombings, another bomb went off at Maelbeek metro station, 10 kilometers away.

PressTV-4 Americans still missing in Brussels

Obama dances while Brussels burns

In Brussels police are still desperately hunting a dangerous terrorist after he fled a triple-suicide bombing in the city that left 34 dead, as officials search for news on U.S. citizens who went missing during the attack and medics tend to nine more Americans lying wounded in hospital.

Meanwhile in Buenos Aires President Barack Obama was dancing the night away with wife Michelle at a glitzy state dinner alongside Argentine President Mauricio Macri and his first lady Juliana Awada as part of a two-day state visit.

Despite increasing calls from the likes of Donald Trump and Ted Cruz for the President to return home in the wake of the Brussels attack, Obama showed his determination to carry on regardless Wednesday night.

3281FF0800000578-3507001-image-m-17_1458821896198.jpg

Obama dances the tango in Argentina while ignoring calls to come home
It's not his problem.

He's too busy dry-humping flamingo dancers in Argentina.

I wonder if JROC will call out his fellow Conservative on the racial slur….I’m guessing he’s not offended at all by it.

This is why Obama has class and you do not.

the lefist is more concerned about "racial slurs" than dead Americans:wtf:

No, just pointing out that if your scratch a conservative, you find a racist. And in your case, a pretty ignorant one too.
I worry about the state of our country with this pathetic president, this person worries about name calling on a political board. Would you be more concerned if the Dead Americans were black?:dunno:

No. But since you won’t denounce Namvet’s racial slur, apparently you’d be happier if they were black.

I wonder if JROC will call out his fellow Conservative on the racial slur….I’m guessing he’s not offended at all by it.

No, just pointing out that if your scratch a conservative, you find a racist. And in your case, a pretty ignorant one too.
I worry about the state of our country with this pathetic president, this person worries about name calling on a political board. Would you be more concerned if the Dead Americans were black?:dunno:

No. But since you won’t denounce Namvet’s racial slur, apparently you’d be happier if they were black.

I don't prefer people by race like you leftist scum....Do you have any sympathy for dead Americans? Do you stand against the islamofacist scum? :dunno:

U.S. Kills ISIS’ ‘Second in Command’

1. U.S. coalition forces took out another major ISIS commander this month: Haji Imam, a senior religious leader of the self-proclaimed Islamic State and arguably the group’s second in command, was killed in an operation inside Syria, according to a top defense official.

Defense Secretary Ash Carter, flanked by Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen. Joseph Dunford, will announce the news Friday morning, the official said, speaking anonymously to describe the coalition’s operations.

I don't prefer people by race like you leftist scum....Do you have any sympathy for dead Americans? Do you stand against the islamofacist scum? :dunno:

You did so 2 minutes a go shit-for-brains:

Would you be more concerned if the Dead Americans were black?:dunno:

Always against fascist and racist scum.
You apparently are for racist scum. Since you won’t simply denounce the obvious racial slur…one has to assume you fully support calling black men “coons”.

It just goes to show that racist pigs like you and Nam are still out there and must be marginalized.

Four Americans have gone missing in Brussels since it faced terror attacks by Daesh Takfiri militants.

Early on Tuesday, three coordinated nail bombings rocked EU’s de facto capital leaving at least 34 people dead.

Two of the explosions ripped through the international departure hall of the airport in Zaventem, near the American Airlines check-in desk and another near a coffee shop.

An hour after the airport bombings, another bomb went off at Maelbeek metro station, 10 kilometers away.

In Brussels police are still desperately hunting a dangerous terrorist after he fled a triple-suicide bombing in the city that left 34 dead, as officials search for news on U.S. citizens who went missing during the attack and medics tend to nine more Americans lying wounded in hospital.

Meanwhile in Buenos Aires President Barack Obama was dancing the night away with wife Michelle at a glitzy state dinner alongside Argentine President Mauricio Macri and his first lady Juliana Awada as part of a two-day state visit.

Despite increasing calls from the likes of Donald Trump and Ted Cruz for the President to return home in the wake of the Brussels attack, Obama showed his determination to carry on regardless Wednesday night.

What's a "parities"

1. U.S. coalition forces took out another major ISIS commander this month: Haji Imam, a senior religious leader of the self-proclaimed Islamic State and arguably the group’s second in command, was killed in an operation inside Syria, according to a top defense official.

Defense Secretary Ash Carter, flanked by Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen. Joseph Dunford, will announce the news Friday morning, the official said, speaking anonymously to describe the coalition’s operations.

Well, dude, those are concrete steps…they are more interested in the pointless, symbolic and cosmetic things.

So what? Jews are still getting their U.S. welfare checks.

1'd be happy if we had a real man as president...Little Marxist girly men don't impress me, nor do they impress the islamofascist nutobs

Wow!! impressive... Hundreds wounded, 30 to 40 dead in Brussels, and one guy gets whacked, which makes you leftist jump for joy:slap:

Forum List

Back