Four Americans still missing in Brussels and Obama parities in Argentina

I just checked, Brussels isn’t burning.
3281FF0800000578-3507001-image-m-17_1458821896198.jpg

This is a travesty….Obama needs to be pointing his toes when he dance. I’ve learned a lot from Bruno on DWTS.

Elitist leftists dance as Americans die...... you must be proud Sandra Fluke :slap:

Hey, I called it a travesty…obamas feet are firmly on the ground and his shoes need a polishing….sounds like a job for you.

Leftists worry about Obama's shoes as Americans are incinerated...This is the world of the leftist:eusa_doh:

Well, if you’d do your duty and polish them….we’d have one less thing to worry about sonny boy.

This is a travesty….Obama needs to be pointing his toes when he dance. I’ve learned a lot from Bruno on DWTS.

Elitist leftists dance as Americans die...... you must be proud Sandra Fluke :slap:

Hey, I called it a travesty…obamas feet are firmly on the ground and his shoes need a polishing….sounds like a job for you.

Leftists worry about Obama's shoes as Americans are incinerated...This is the world of the leftist:eusa_doh:

Well, if you’d do your duty and polish them….we’d have one less thing to worry about sonny boy.

Maybe Obama should worry about being president instead of celebrity and chief ...what a pathetic embarrassment

Maybe Obama should worry about being president instead of celebrity and chief ...what a pathetic embarrassment

I don’t think he’s worried about doing either one; he’s mastered both dimensions. His dancing sucks though.

I don’t think he’s worried about doing either one; he’s mastered both dimensions. His dancing sucks though.

The small mind of the leftist on display :slap:

I wonder if JROC will call out his fellow Conservative on the racial slur….I’m guessing he’s not offended at all by it.

This is why Obama has class and you do not.

You seem to think that if he didn’t dance, Americans would not be incinerated by terrorists. Was Bush clearing Brush while Atta and his boys ran free around the Countryside the height of vigilance?

Oh yeah, I forgot, we can’t talk about Obama’s predecessor.

I wonder if JROC will call out his fellow Conservative on the racial slur….I’m guessing he’s not offended at all by it.

the lefist is more concerned about "racial slurs" than dead Americans:wtf:

No, just pointing out that if your scratch a conservative, you find a racist. And in your case, a pretty ignorant one too.

You seem to think that if he didn’t dance, Americans would not be incinerated by terrorists. Was Bush clearing Brush while Atta and his boys ran free around the Countryside the height of vigilance?

Take the lead and act like a president, it's very simple. Wheres the outrage form our "President" ? :dunno:

Take the lead and act like a president, it's very simple. Wheres the outrage form our "President" ? :dunno:

Well, Bush did read my pet got for about 30 minutes.

No, just pointing out that if your scratch a conservative, you find a racist. And in your case, a pretty ignorant one too.
I worry about the state of our country with this pathetic president, this person worries about name calling on a political board. Would you be more concerned if the Dead Americans were black?:dunno:

Forum List

Back