Founder's Supported Law and Order

John Locke was an English political philosopher you said that citizens have a right to life, liberty, and property. Violent mobs violate all of them. People are being murdered by the mob, their liberty is being violated by a criminal element that violates the social contract of law and order and there property is being destroyed and stole. Locke said that man in his natural state is a dangerous uncontrolled entity so man creates government to have law and order.

Madison stated in Federalist Number 10 that the new Constitution was best for dealing with "factions" or reckless mobs like Shay's Rebellion. People have right to have their property protected.

..I've said it a million times--the blacks/left LOVE criminals for some reason

You can say it a million more, and it will still just be stupid shit. Repetition won't make it true.

..blacks loot/burn/riot FOR criminals
..I feel better when a criminal [ any color ] is dead
...blacks HONOR criminals--it's one of the reasons black culture is self destructive
here--blacks HONORING criminals:
police/article_a5f5e396-ca04-5e88-961f-b4c0234eb231.html
View attachment 345687

Brown assaulted a police officer and went for his weapon. Totally justifiable shooting of fat fucking piece of criminal shit.

and that was after Brown attacked the clerk!!

Exactly. Common piece of shit.

John Locke was an English political philosopher you said that citizens have a right to life, liberty, and property. Violent mobs violate all of them. People are being murdered by the mob, their liberty is being violated by a criminal element that violates the social contract of law and order and there property is being destroyed and stole. Locke said that man in his natural state is a dangerous uncontrolled entity so man creates government to have law and order.

Madison stated in Federalist Number 10 that the new Constitution was best for dealing with "factions" or reckless mobs like Shay's Rebellion. People have right to have their property protected.

Agents of the State murdered a man in broad daylight, in front of witnesses. What did Locke say about that?

dont change the subject,,,

Yeah, fine. View it in a vacuum - as if law and order only exists for 'the mob' and doesn't apply to the State.

Show me the state statute that says "black criminal are to be killed by police." More police officers are killed each year by criminals than blacks are killed by white police officers. Majority of black deaths are the result of black-on-black violence. Lawless mob is not addressing that...but I suppose it's easier blame racism as an excuse to rob and loot.

I didn't say 'black man', I said man.

The Federalist Paper you linked says,

"There are two methods of curing the mischiefs of faction: the one, by removing its causes; the other, by controlling its effects.
There are again two methods of removing the causes of faction: the one, by destroying the liberty which is essential to its existence; the other, by giving to every citizen the same opinions, the same passions, and the same interests."

You only want to focus on controlling the mob, without considering that a longer-term solution is removing the causes.

Also, while you're opining on the Founders, they didn't support a Standing Army for precisely the reason for which Trump intends to use it.

I'm curious. Why do you think the founders didn't want a standing army?

In June of 1787, James Madison addressed the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia on the dangers of a permanent army. “A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty,” he argued. “The means of defense against foreign danger, have been always the instruments of tyranny at home."

That 'overgrown executive' was prescient.

Edit- Article I, Section 8, Clause 12

"The Congress shall provide for a national defense" then the part about a "well regulated militia." That way if they need to be called up to put down a criminal mob they could do so, unlike the federal response to Shay's Rebellion.

Agents of the State murdered a man in broad daylight, in front of witnesses. What did Locke say about that?

dont change the subject,,,

Yeah, fine. View it in a vacuum - as if law and order only exists for 'the mob' and doesn't apply to the State.

Show me the state statute that says "black criminal are to be killed by police." More police officers are killed each year by criminals than blacks are killed by white police officers. Majority of black deaths are the result of black-on-black violence. Lawless mob is not addressing that...but I suppose it's easier blame racism as an excuse to rob and loot.

I didn't say 'black man', I said man.

The Federalist Paper you linked says,

"There are two methods of curing the mischiefs of faction: the one, by removing its causes; the other, by controlling its effects.
There are again two methods of removing the causes of faction: the one, by destroying the liberty which is essential to its existence; the other, by giving to every citizen the same opinions, the same passions, and the same interests."

You only want to focus on controlling the mob, without considering that a longer-term solution is removing the causes.

Also, while you're opining on the Founders, they didn't support a Standing Army for precisely the reason for which Trump intends to use it.

I'm curious. Why do you think the founders didn't want a standing army?

In June of 1787, James Madison addressed the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia on the dangers of a permanent army. “A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty,” he argued. “The means of defense against foreign danger, have been always the instruments of tyranny at home."

That 'overgrown executive' was prescient.

Edit- Article I, Section 8, Clause 12

"The Congress shall provide for a national defense" then the part about a "well regulated militia." That way if they need to be called up to put down a criminal mob they could do so, unlike the federal response to Shay's Rebellion.

Yes, the "well-regulated militia" was intended as an instrument of the State, and was used as such by Washington. However, that wasn't a standing army.

Article I, Section 8, Clause 12:
[The Congress shall have Power . . .] To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years; . . .

Yeap...and for this our political leadership should applaud, kneel to and submit to the mob?
Are you fucking retarded or just pretending?

I asked what Locke had to say about it. It seemed important to the OP.

Your whining about cultural diversity is a few hundred years late.

I would like to think that Locke would not have approved of permitting cultures divergent from our own with completely different value sets the opportunity to gain a controlling foothold on our culture...which they have.
SO...taking 250 years of 'cultural diversity' Locke's opinions do not resonate because fucking Locke was an Englishman living in a culturally homogeneous England. We are not culturally homogeneous.
SO...Locke's opinion...though valid to not take into context the factors we face presently.
You cannot populate your nation with cultures and people whose value systems are highly divergent from your own, and expect to remain a cohesive nation state for long. You cannot permit cultures to come to your nations and not integrate and assimilate into your culture and remain a cohesive nation for long.
Once these cultures begin to populate in large numbers and then gain a seat at the table of power they will irreparably alter your nation state for good.
Concurrently, those same peoples who were permitted open access to your culture will begin to hate those who permitted them that access for the power which they perceive as bias against them.
They will occupy your offices of power and they will use those offices to eventually remove you.
This happened in Rome, this happened in Brazil. This has happened in South Africa..it is currently happening in Western Europe.
You are hated. Wake the fuck up.

I don't know how many times I can post the same shit...lol!

No one said time stands still. Did you think it would?
The world is about who wins. The Constitution of the United States is a document. But it has a flaw. It never would have been ratified otherwise at that time. Documents do not come that often in this world that are mostly followed. For sure we have issues. The world is littered with Constitutions that are not followed much at all. When the Western Hemisphere was settled, it was the English who had the Rule of Law and the Magna Carta as at least some rights for the peasants. And the land was still settled by people who were derided from that nation. What other nations at that time had social contracts with the people? And if we have a new one, what exactly will be in it? You guys do not want a Republic, that is for sure. A Democracy was instituted in place of the Republic as to see what we have today. It is a shame as we reduced a lot of bigotry and real racism and at the same time sold out many of our freedoms. They are difficult to get back. At least peacefully.
I would love a Republic...i would love to see the nation as a true republic...I don't think people have seen that in a very long time.
As for 'racism' the founders understood the importance of it, as well as culture. They were not stupid. They saw the failings of other nations and understood the importance of homogeneity.
Your white guilt refuses to let you see it as well. You and others will rue the day.

I don't have white guilt, and the Founders didn't foresee the ramifications of the 3/5ths compromise. So much for homogeneity.

Oh. Still talking about slavery and that issue was resolved in 1866 with passage of 13th, 14th and 15th Amendment's and slavery not relevant in 2020. Just an excuse to whine and bitch. There are no victim's in the United States. Greatest nation ever created with the best economic opportunity of any place on earth.

.......blacks were FAR behind the whites long before slavery...so they can't definitely say slavery is the cause of their problems like high criminal rate and low graduation rate
..a lot of Africans didn't even have a written language which is critical for advancement/technology/etc

..I've linked before how they STILL in the Twenty First Century were not farming properly

You cannot populate your nation with cultures and people whose value systems are highly divergent from your own, and expect to remain a cohesive nation state for long. You cannot permit cultures to come to your nations and not integrate and assimilate into your culture and remain a cohesive nation for long.
Once these cultures begin to populate in large numbers and then gain a seat at the table of power they will irreparably alter your nation state for good.
Concurrently, those same peoples who were permitted open access to your culture will begin to hate those who permitted them that access for the power which they perceive as bias against them.
They will occupy your offices of power and they will use those offices to eventually remove you.
This happened in Rome, this happened in Brazil. This has happened in South Africa..it is currently happening in Western Europe.

Then it's time to get rid of the racists. Clearly people like you are the problem.

Yeap...and for this our political leadership should applaud, kneel to and submit to the mob?

I would like to think that Locke would not have approved of permitting cultures divergent from our own with completely different value sets the opportunity to gain a controlling foothold on our culture...which they have.
SO...taking 250 years of 'cultural diversity' Locke's opinions do not resonate because fucking Locke was an Englishman living in a culturally homogeneous England. We are not culturally homogeneous.
SO...Locke's opinion...though valid to not take into context the factors we face presently.

The world is about who wins. The Constitution of the United States is a document. But it has a flaw. It never would have been ratified otherwise at that time. Documents do not come that often in this world that are mostly followed. For sure we have issues. The world is littered with Constitutions that are not followed much at all. When the Western Hemisphere was settled, it was the English who had the Rule of Law and the Magna Carta as at least some rights for the peasants. And the land was still settled by people who were derided from that nation. What other nations at that time had social contracts with the people? And if we have a new one, what exactly will be in it? You guys do not want a Republic, that is for sure. A Democracy was instituted in place of the Republic as to see what we have today. It is a shame as we reduced a lot of bigotry and real racism and at the same time sold out many of our freedoms. They are difficult to get back. At least peacefully.
I would love a Republic...i would love to see the nation as a true republic...I don't think people have seen that in a very long time.
As for 'racism' the founders understood the importance of it, as well as culture. They were not stupid. They saw the failings of other nations and understood the importance of homogeneity.
Your white guilt refuses to let you see it as well. You and others will rue the day.

I don't have white guilt, and the Founders didn't foresee the ramifications of the 3/5ths compromise. So much for homogeneity.

Oh. Still talking about slavery and that issue was resolved in 1866 with passage of 13th, 14th and 15th Amendment's and slavery not relevant in 2020. Just an excuse to whine and bitch. There are no victim's in the United States. Greatest nation ever created with the best economic opportunity of any place on earth.

.......blacks were FAR behind the whites long before slavery...so they can't definitely say slavery is the cause of their problems like high criminal rate and low graduation rate
..a lot of Africans didn't even have a written language which is critical for advancement/technology/etc

..I've linked before how they STILL in the Twenty First Century were not farming properly

POVERTY is the reason for the high crime rate and the low graduation rate. POVERTY.

Ignorant, racist and Republican is no way to go through life, son.

"There are two methods of curing the mischiefs of faction: the one, by removing its causes;

Yes, deporting annoying scum worked quite well for them, much better than the other methods. Only tards and idiots pander to mobs and think that will solve the issues. The current pandering will only lead to more violence and more often, every time some faggot breaks a nail or some hood rat wins a Darwin Award.

Only until the first need for both a standing Navy and an army came along, which was pretty soon; Jefferson found he needed both, and dropped the silly idealism. His second term was practically a military dictatorship. Unlike Washington he wasn't at all reticent about using troops to enforce the embargoes, and earlier he was at at all bashful about sending the Navy to attack another country; you know, 'getting intangled in foreign wars' n stuff.

POVERTY is the reason for the high crime rate and the low graduation rate. POVERTY.

...hahahhahah--you messed up
1. my dad lived through the Great Depression and did not commit crime
2. I grew up and lived in a mostly poor, BLACK neighborhood--I didn't commit crime
3. there are POOR whites--but blacks commit crime at higher rates and graduate at lower rates
4. they are poor because they graduate at lower rates

5. irrelevant, really regarding the point--blacks were '''poor/behind/etc'' BEFORE slavery--so you can't definitely blame slavery

2. I grew up and lived in a mostly poor, BLACK neighborhood--I didn't commit crime
3. there are POOR whites--but blacks commit crime at higher rates and graduate at lower rates

5. irrelevant, really regarding the point--blacks were '''poor/behind/etc'' BEFORE slavery--so you can't definitely blame slavery

There were no "poor blacks" before slavery. The first black man or woman to set foot in American was a slave. It was illegal to teach a slave to read or write. It gave them false notions about "freedom" and "rights".

1 . 2. What does your father, or your experience for that matter, have to do with anything? This is a false equivalency. A better comparison is what is happening in the Mid-West during the opioid crisis. Middle America now has higher rates of violent crime than most inner cities. It seem that if you take away their jobs, their homes, and any hope for the future, white people turn to crime and drugs too.

3. Poor whites don't have to deal with racial discimination in hiring, or a justice system that overwhelming lets white kids off for petty crimes - boys will be boys, while charging black youths for the same infractions. When charged, white kids get probation, black kids get jail.

Republicans have been using over-policing in black neighbourhoods, and a War on Drugs which saw young blacks jailed for smoking a joint, while whites smoked with impunity.

You can continue to believe the lies, or you can get a clue. I don't think you're smart enough to make the change. Being a racist asshole is working so well for your life.

Gee, are they discussing Locke over at Che Lives! now? lol lol lol That's hilarious.

The country effectively turned over the inner cities to blacks and handed the school systems over to black radicals in the 1960's; they've ran their own school systems, police depts., and city governments for going on 60 years, and the Feds and states created a black middle class almost overnight. They have no excuses, their own corruption and degeneracy is their own fault, and throwing yet more money at them is just stupid. Some 30% of them do fine, those that aren't need to be repatriated back to Africa and put on a wildlife preserve. They can take a lot of white 'woke' Burb Brats with them, as well. It will be fun watching all the PBS shows that will generate.

Our founders were for law and order? What a joke. Our founders were our original outlaws. King George put bounties on them. They led an armed insurrection.

Interesting that you raise the issue of the Magna Carta. Signed by the worst King in British history, with his head on the line, it has become the foundational document of citizens rights in western democracy.

Trump, the worst President in American history, may be forced to sign the most sweeping racial and voting rights reforms since the Civil Rights Act, in a last ditch attempt to save his re-election.

Our founders were for law and order? What a joke. Our founders were our original outlaws. King George put bounties on them. They led an armed insurrection.
Read Federalist No.10 and watch Locke video I posted before you comment. James Madison in Federalist No.10 said all conflicts between men comes down to property. He stated that new Constitution could better deal with "factions" or armed bands like Shay's Rebellion, to stop these radicals and protect property rights. Who owned the most property after the Revolution? The Founding Father's. They were the wealthiest men in the new Republic. Also he was speaking to middle class merchant and farmers. The framers of the Constitution were opposed to anarchy.

Interesting that you raise the issue of the Magna Carta. Signed by the worst King in British history, with his head on the line, it has become the foundational document of citizens rights in western democracy.

Trump, the worst President in American history, may be forced to sign the most sweeping racial and voting rights reforms since the Civil Rights Act, in a last ditch attempt to save his re-election.
Trump will be forced to do nothing. We don't need a racial bill in this country. We live in the greatest nation on earth with most economic opportunity. There are no "victim's" in the United States. Just crybabies that need to shut the fuck up and get a job.

Forum List

Back