Fossils from the day the dinosaurs died

DENIALS IN WHAT???

your mistake is believe what youre told without looking for yourself

and youve done nothing but throw insults
You claim isotope dating is based on an 'assumption' that you will not or can not name. Since you specify the presumed assumption was you are basically denying the facts. Then you accuse me of doing exactly what you yourself are doing, reciting what others have told you. It is you who insult my intelligence.

BUT HOW DO THEY KNOW IT WAS 60 MILLION YRS AGO???

there is no way known to man to accurately date that far back
You mean no way known to you. Can you explain radioisotope dating you your own words?
I know enough to say its based on assumption and not provable facts
yes. they just pick any date :rolleyes-41:
No, but they (uniformitarians) clearly BELIEVE in a starting point of any given radioisotope which is not necessary where CREATION established it. Example: Was Adam created as a say 30 year old looking individual, or was Adam created a baby?

So, if a Christian is convinced in the GOD of nature and connected to everything that happens, there is no logical reason to believe that everything has always continued to progress from a square one (as some particular scientist believes), if GOD had reasons for that not to be the spot it needed to be.

The reality is that it is not enough for an individual to say he is a Christian and then accept anything without any regard for GOD.

Last edited:
DENIALS IN WHAT???

You claim isotope dating is based on an 'assumption' that you will not or can not name. Since you specify the presumed assumption was you are basically denying the facts. Then you accuse me of doing exactly what you yourself are doing, reciting what others have told you. It is you who insult my intelligence.

No, but they (uniformitarians) clearly BELIEVE in a starting point of any given radioisotope which is not necessary where CREATION established it.
Well thats stupid to say, as the creation would just be their starting point then, and you have just designated a startimg point.

Unless you are just saying that god created the universe to fool us, which, as you have to admit, is laughably atupid.

DENIALS IN WHAT???

There’s your problem. You spend your time with silly YouTube videos. I’m sure you like the bright colors and big letters, but YouTube is hardly the place to learn science.

DENIALS IN WHAT???

Nobody is going to watch a video you never watched and don't understand, and then spoonfeed it back to you.

No, but they (uniformitarians) clearly BELIEVE in a starting point of any given radioisotope which is not necessary where CREATION established it.
Well thats stupid to say, as the creation would just be their starting point then, and you have just designated a startimg point.

Unless you are just saying that god created the universe to fool us, which, as you have to admit, is laughably atupid.
God Created and fools trick themselves into believing such is impossible.

DENIALS IN WHAT???

There’s your problem. You spend your time with silly YouTube videos. I’m sure you like the bright colors and big letters, but YouTube is hardly the place to learn science.

Silly is as silly does! ---- I rest my case!

DENIALS IN WHAT???

Nobody is going to watch a video you never watched and don't understand, and then spoonfeed it back to you.
I watched it (not that I posted it) and it is not at all hard to understand (though I'm sure a Uniformatarian would have to disagree or cut his own throat). Remember Mount St. Helen. Things are seldom what they seem --- skim milk masquerades as cream...

DENIALS IN WHAT???

I commend you for resting your case.

Goofy comedians with a youtube channel are the last folks you should be learning science from.

Creation by supernatural processes is a claim made by many religions which had gods existing long before the invention of your particular gods.

To the back of the line you go with your new fangled gods.

Hell Creek Formation yields fossils from the day the dinosaurs died.

Fossils show worldwide catastrophe on the day the dinosaurs died

Sixty-six million years ago, a massive asteroid crashed into a shallow sea near Mexico. The impact carved out a 90-mile-wide crater and flung mountains of earth into space. Earthbound debris fell to the planet in droplets of molten rock and glass.

Ancient fish caught glass blobs in their gills as they swam, gape-mouthed, beneath the strange rain. Large, sloshing waves threw animals onto dry land, then more waves buried them in silt. Scientists working in North Dakota recently dug up fossils of these fish: They died within the first minutes or hours after the asteroid hit, according to a paper published Friday in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, a discovery that has sparked tremendous excitement among paleontologists.

They date them using the physical laws and math with which they build nuclear reactors. Reality cares not on whit what you believe or disbelieve.

DENIALS IN WHAT???

Goofy comedians with a youtube channel are the last folks you should be learning science from.

And atheists are the last one's who should be condemning believers for being biased.

DENIALS IN WHAT???

I could not have said it better.

The iridium-rich boundary layer occurs all over the planet:

Montana:
KT1c.jpg

Spain:
dsc_0613-2.jpg

the problem isnt that it exist,,,but when and how it was created,,,and to say it happened over millions of yrs takes a level of assumption and speculation that borders on crazy talk

and since we can easily replicate it we can more accuratly assume it most likely happened very rapidly during a large scale hydro event
Hydro event? LOL Someday you should make the acquaintance of a basic geology textbook.

And atheists are the last one's who should be condemning believers for being biased.

Your juvenile hurt feelings are your own to deal with.

I'm challenging you on the efficacy of your argument. When your arguments rely on a prior comittment to belief in magic and supernaturalism, I'm going to immediately call that out as bias.

DENIALS IN WHAT???

I could not have said it better.

And you didn't.

Silly YouTube videos are convenient because the YouTube'er is not available to defend their claims.

You may impressed by YouTube videos with bright colors and cartoons for graphics but not everyone is so gullible.

Creation by supernatural processes is a claim made by many religions which had gods existing long before the invention of your particular gods.

To the back of the line you go with your new fangled gods.

Your juvenile hurt feelings are your own to deal with.

I'm challenging you on the efficacy of your argument. When your arguments rely on a prior comittment to belief in magic and supernaturalism, I'm going to immediately call that out as bias.

Your arguments rely on a prior commitment to atheism. PS> Magic is a parlor trick a magician performs --- also known as slight of hand. The supernatural is what Jesus did when HE brought the dead back to life and quieted storms, and when HE changed me from the inside out... HE can change you also, and then you will know the truth and that truth will set you free... One thing for sure ---- you will never feel the same about anything...

Hell Creek Formation yields fossils from the day the dinosaurs died.

Fossils show worldwide catastrophe on the day the dinosaurs died

Sixty-six million years ago, a massive asteroid crashed into a shallow sea near Mexico. The impact carved out a 90-mile-wide crater and flung mountains of earth into space. Earthbound debris fell to the planet in droplets of molten rock and glass.

Ancient fish caught glass blobs in their gills as they swam, gape-mouthed, beneath the strange rain. Large, sloshing waves threw animals onto dry land, then more waves buried them in silt. Scientists working in North Dakota recently dug up fossils of these fish: They died within the first minutes or hours after the asteroid hit, according to a paper published Friday in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, a discovery that has sparked tremendous excitement among paleontologists.

They date them using the physical laws and math with which they build nuclear reactors. Reality cares not on whit what you believe or disbelieve.

so you dont know how they date them,,,

its time for old rocks to be buried and forgotten

Forum List

Back