Former Trump physician Ronny Jackson wins House GOP primary in Texas

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
A reminder why I don't believe the polls. Trump backed former doctor wins Texas Primary.

Americans still want 4 more years of America First. The Western world needs 4 more years of America First.

Too many, some even well meaning (or so they believe); don't understand this. The geopolitical battle we are facing right now is America vs China, good vs evil, capitalism vs Communism, liberty vs tyranny. I hope Trump appreciates how important he is right now. I hope the Lord continues to give him strength and energy.

Mr. Jackson had been leading in the polling for a while before the election. I don't think the Texas 13th is any kind of national political weather vane either. This is a district where a Republican that wins by 30 points is considered to have done really bad on election day. You're Canadian so you get an exception. :)

Mr. Jackson had been leading in the polling for a while before the election. I don't think the Texas 13th is any kind of national political weather vane either. This is a district where a Republican that wins by 30 points is considered to have done really bad on election day. You're Canadian so you get an exception. :)

Yes, but it was a Primary election, he beat another GOP candidate. He is new to politics right? Trump came out in support of him and even put out an ad for him apparently per the article.

Trump is going to continue to make some noise, especially when others are talking about getting rid of shareholder capitalism.

He is new in the sense that he is a first time candidate. I wouldn't say he is new to politics though. He worked in the White House under 3 administrations for about 12 years. Making it to his rank probably required some political savvy at the Pentagon as well. It would be hard for most candidates if their opponents were being endorsed by Senator Gramm, Texas Right to Life, The Club For Growth, etc; to say nothing of the President of the United States and by extension the RNC.

He is new in the sense that he is a first time candidate. I wouldn't say he is new to politics though. He worked in the White House under 3 administrations for about 12 years. Making it to his rank probably required some political savvy at the Pentagon as well. It would be hard for most candidates if their opponents were being endorsed by Senator Gramm, Texas Right to Life, The Club For Growth, etc; to say nothing of the President of the United States and by extension the RNC.

There is this fact too. Jackson only earned 19.9 per cent of the Republican vote in the March 3 primary election to Josh Winegarner 28.8 per cent, but the run off occurred, Trump endorsed Jackson and he won.

A reminder why I don't believe the polls. Trump backed former doctor wins Texas Primary.

Americans still want 4 more years of America First. The Western world needs 4 more years of America First.

Too many, some even well meaning (or so they believe); don't understand this. The geopolitical battle we are facing right now is America vs China, good vs evil, capitalism vs Communism, liberty vs tyranny. I hope Trump appreciates how important he is right now. I hope the Lord continues to give him strength and energy.

Trump's guy in Alabama beat Sessions too......by a healthy amount.

This is why tramp backed him.

I wonder why Obama did not have a NDA on him?

It is true....so why wouldn't he support Trump.

Do you understand that what obama did makes Nixon look like a Saint? obama used the FBI, CIA, DOJ, State Department and IRS to go after the opposition political party.....he also incorporated foreign actors to do it.....this is the greatest political scandal in our history....and you don't care......

Do you understand that what obama did makes Nixon look like a Saint? obama used the FBI, CIA, DOJ, State Department and IRS to go after the opposition political party.....he also incorporated foreign actors to do it.....this is the greatest political scandal in our history....and you don't care......

Obama didn't spy on Tramp. Tramp was involved with Russians hence the investigation and they still want tramp to win. Why I wonder? Russia if your listening, and firing Comey!! WOW.

Do you understand what tramp has done and continues to do makes Nixon look like a saint.

Obama didn't spy on Tramp. Tramp was involved with Russians hence the investigation and they still want tramp to win. Why I wonder? Russia if your listening, and firing Comey!! WOW.

You realize that nothing you just posted is true...right? There was a multi-year investigation and now with Christopher Steele giving testimony in Britain, we know that hilary and the DNC were well aware of what he was doing........

You need to sell your bullshit to your fellow democrats because I and other conservatives now only they will buy it.

You realize that nothing you just posted is true...right? There was a multi-year investigation and now with Christopher Steele giving testimony in Britain, we know that hilary and the DNC were well aware of what he was doing........

You need to sell your bullshit to your fellow democrats because I and other conservatives now only they will buy it.
Do you understand what tramp has done and continues to do makes Nixon look like a saint.

Christopher Steele, what was false in the report, and the investigation had nothing to do with the report.

Christopher Steele, what was false in the report, and the investigation had nothing to do with the report.

What exactly does he do? You guys keep saying that over and over thinking just saying that makes it somehow important or true...

It was obama, not Trump who used the IRS to go after conservative non-profits. It was obama, not Trump who went after journalists.......it was obama, not Trump who used the FBI to frame several of the Trump associates...it was obama, not Trump who used the FBI, CIA, DOJ, and State Department to spy on Trump...and yes, they spied on Trump using what we now know were fake FISA warrants

You can't hide the truth anymore, and you just look like the idiot you are when you try.

Forum List

Back