Former Speaker talks about how Fascism (are we there yet?) is big govt colluding w/ big business to tyrannize individuals/small businesses

I’m being very careful not to vilify anything or anyone.

Your positions are factually described as pro-corporate and you continue to do so. Do you deny it?
If you want to go Anti-Corporate you can get rid of your computer and electricity and any other modern conveniences corporations have created for you because they had incentive to. No one says you have to participate in that. You can go live in a dank cabin like The Unibomber and shake your fist at the modern world.

It’s okay to have your opinions, I’m not attacking you for it.

But you are clearly pro-corporate.
I have reduced purchasing products from woke corporate companies. Still go to stores that I need products from though.

I always miss the best Ingraham shows! But anyhow, Newt Gingrich has always been a fave of mine because he tells it like it is RE such things as deep state and how awful this country is getting to be, going against it's traditional values, etc.

Before I got into current events/politics, I always had this misconception that the Republicans were for big business (maybe ONLY for them). What a crock that is. I see how I was brainwashed by the mainstream media, which was about all I had access to back in those days (was not into news, too busy).

Today, almost everyone is against big business because it is so damn woke (that word is like fingernails on a chalkboard...) :eusa_doh:

At point 1.42 they talk about how Rs are normally very reluctant to interfere in private business to regulate it or what have you but something needs to be done. I had this same thought a long time ago. (But who listens to nobodies?)
I think the public including many repubs have been conditioned to expect government to be their generous rich uncle of last resort

The way incompetent swamp rats in washington - with encouragement from foreigners who hate - us have mismanaged the economy for the past 40 years America is a house of cards waiting to fall

And when it does government will not be able to help

If you want to go Anti-Corporate you can get rid of your computer and electricity and any other modern conveniences corporations have created for you because they had incentive to. No one says you have to participate in that. You can go live in a dank cabin like The Unibomber and shake your fist at the modern world.
LOL

maybe that dude is the unibomber.. Oh, wait, he's probably in prison (I don't think prisoners can have internet?)

I think the public including many repubs have been conditioned to expect government to be their generous rich uncle of last resort

The way incompetent swamp rats in washington - with encouragement from foreigners who hate - us have mismanaged the economy for the past 40 years America is a house of cards waiting to fall

And when it does government will not be able to help
why won't it be able to help?

seems to me it will be the only damn thing left standing...scary thought

why won't it be able to help?

seems to me it will be the only damn thing left standing...scary thought
If interest rates reach 21% then intetest on the debt could make welfare unaffordable

The feds can print more money but that just fuels inflation

The economy is very fragile and easy to bust

Forum List

Back