What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former politicians turn consumer hucksters

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I used to admire republican Mike Huckabee until he started shilling for "Sleep-Aid" junk. I guess he needs the money but I don't see former democrat politicians doing the same thing.

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Better than current politicians sucking corporate balls behind closed doors.

fncceo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I cannot think of a better training in separating rubes from their hard-earned scratch than being a politician...

... even the least competent politician scams the public in ways that would embarrass P.T. Barnum.

OP
whitehall

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Former NBA star Shaq O'Neill is worth about 400 million and he sells us everything from cereal to insurance. Joe Namath sells insurance and Joe Montana peddles junk feel good cream. We accept the premise that former athletic supporters need to make a buck anyway they can but the problem is that we don't expect former politicians to use their gift of gab to sell us crap that does no good and makes them money.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List