Former Obama Intelligence Official Helps Secure Bail for Molotov Cocktail-Throwing NYC Lawyer

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Yeah, I know you’re as shocked as I am that Obama staffers would support people trying to assassinate cops.

Former is a term you must not understand. Why is it of any concern who pays anyones bail?

Yeah, I know you’re as shocked as I am that Obama staffers would support people trying to assassinate cops.

And they supported and donated to gulag bernies campaign
Shocking !

Commies gonna murder and commie

Former is a term you must not understand. Why is it of any concern who pays anyones bail?
Are you stupid or do you just play a retard on USMB?
Former means that he is no longer a staff member of a former president yet you claim it is one of Oblama's staff members. Yet, clearly he is not since Oblama is no longer president.

Former means that he is no longer a staff member of a former president yet you claim it is one of Oblama's staff members. Yet, clearly he is not since Oblama is no longer president.
He knows what former means, it’s the first word in the title of this thread.

Shocking !

Where are these Bernie gulags besides in yer mind?

Yet that is not what he said.

Shocking !

Not in my mind ...living wage gulags come from the mind of your fellow leftist
Who just happened to be bernie campaign staffers

Someone extra special stupid or dishonest, like you, might not care.
But then again you might understand that this action gains us an insight into the people that served Obama
and what motivates them.

Shocking !

Can you give a real situation besides the fantasy political ad hoc in yer mind?

Someone extra special stupid or dishonest, like you, might not care.
But then again you might understand that this action gains us an insight into the people that served Obama
and what motivates them.
I see, so making bail makes one guilty of nothing.

Yet that is not what he said.
The man in question was an Obama staffer. The word “former” is implied and therefore unnecessary. I didn’t see the OP claiming the Hussein is still President.

I didn't say the person that made bail was guilty of anything....yet. Why would you dishonestly
imply otherwise? You must be a liar.

And this former Obamaa intelligence official is guilty of nothing but being what he is and what undoubtedly made Obamaa want to add him to his team: a belief in revolution and violence in our streets causing disorder
and fear among the populace. That makes you a bolshevick asshole!

A quarter mil is a drop in the bucket for the Soros consortium.What are the odds they get her out of the US, or kill her so she doesn't talk?

I didn't say the person that made bail was guilty of anything....yet. Why would you dishonestly
imply otherwise? You must be a liar.

And this former Obamaa intelligence official is guilty of nothing but being what he is and what undoubtedly made Obamaa want to add him to his team: a belief in revolution and violence in our streets causing disorder
and fear among the populace. That makes you a bolshevick asshole!
You gleaned all of that just from a gal paying someone's bail bond, wow, tell us about bail bondsmen and attorneys who pay bail for clients.

The former official, Salmah Rizvi, told a judge the alleged firebomber is her "best friend." Rizvi, now an attorney at the D.C.-based law firm Ropes & Gray, helped secure the release of fellow lawyer Urooj Rahman by agreeing to be a suretor for her bail. That means Rizvi is liable for the full cost of the $250,000 bail if Rahman fails to obey the court's orders.

You gleaned all of that just from a guy paying someone's baol bond, wow, tell us about bail bondsmen and attroneys who pay bail for clients.
Did you mean the woman that paid her "best friends'" bond? What about bail bondsmen and attornies who
put up bail for others? Did you think you had a point here? There isn't one.

You gleaned all of that just from a guy paying someone's baol bond, wow, tell us about bail bondsmen and attroneys who pay bail for clients.
Did you mean the woman that paid her "best friends'" bond? What about bail bondsmen and attornies who
put up bail for others? Did you think you had a point here? There isn't one.
Ye,s I went back and changed my post after I realized it..but thanks...Yes, I did have a point that putting up bail is a matter of a gamble and that people who do it are not necessarily like the people they are bailing out.

Ye,s I went back and changed my post after I realized it..but thanks...Yes, I did have a point that putting up bail is a matter of a gamble and that people who do it are not necessarily like the people they are bailing out.
I won't even address your point, if you indeed have one, because the person (Salmah Rizvi) who put up bail for the woman chucking moltov cocktails at police cars said she was Uraj Roohman's "best friend".
Too bad you can't read or choose not to.

No shit bail bondsmen aren't posting bail because they are pals of criminals and other scum.
It's their business and how they make their money. And when someone skips on their bail, bondsmen
are entitled to go hunt down criminals and bring them in. There are only a thousand tv programs and movies on the subject.

In this case however a former Obama appointee was helping out her friend who just happened to be tossing fire bombs at police vehicles. How many friends of yours fill empty beer bottles with gasoline, light them and throw them at cops and their cars?

Last edited:

Shocking !

Can you give a real situation besides the fantasy political ad hoc in yer mind?

the beenie campaign staffers who said cities will burn...who said they were organized and ready to take it to the streets ...no living wage gulags yet ....but at least you dems have your burning cities of social justice and equality ....

Congratulations on being a dork and a shill

To me, this write up only tells us that everyone has a past as well as a present. The big question is how do they want their future to look if their past and present don't look anything alike? All that I can tell you is that when you multiply a negative times a positive, your product is not going to be a positive one. Sadly the negative number will be what dominates which only makes me wonder why a positive is what you get when multiplying a negative times a negative.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Okay maybe math class should be dismissed now. As you were, y'all who are here.

Forum List

Back