Former International Monetary Fund Official: America's Debt and Inflation Are Starting to Make It Look Like a "Latin American Country"

You guys must be getting screwed because inflation is not that much around here. I guess it depends on the capitalist in your neck of the woods and how much they feel like gouging yous.

Enjoy that 16 cent savings on a hot dog dinner!

1626199406188.png

Ya know, I was just thinking the other day, that what this country really needs is a return to 21.5% APR Mortgages, and 27% APR Credit Card rates!
Let's see them obsess about their damned pronouns then.

Yet prices did increase because of tariffs last year and this year..
Those tariffs are an attempt to bring back manufacturing. We are building the Chinese economy. Asian men and women are very intelligent. They have hooked on the industrial avenue to better lives and are better at it in many ways. We are funding our own demise. And you can not figure it out. They will not be content to stay in the area of sea near their border. That military is growing into a global one at some point.

Yet prices did increase because of tariffs last year and this year..
Those tariffs are an attempt to bring back manufacturing. We are building the Chinese economy. Asian men and women are very intelligent. They have hooked on the industrial avenue to better lives and are better at it in many ways. We are funding our own demise. And you can not figure it out. They will not be content to stay in the area of sea near their border. That military is growing into a global one at some point.
And the increase in tariffs make the prices higher for consumers and yet, do not increase job creation in the US.

Debt bad.......well except for Trump debt because after all that wasn't his fault..............

I've noted for a long time that we would be Venezuela if not for our ability to just print money and that isn't going to last forever.

Debt bad.......well except for Trump debt because after all that wasn't his fault..............

I've noted for a long time that we would be Venezuela if not for our ability to just print money and that isn't going to last forever.
Congress is responsible for the budget, learn Civics 101.

Congress is responsible for the budget, learn Civics 101.

Nothing gets passed without the presidents signature.

New Topics

Forum List

Back