Former IFBB Professional Tonya Knight Has Reportedly Passed Away At 56. this is my kinda girl! click to see pics!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'll wrestle her and let her beat me! i'd let her beat me!

FS6aq9AXsAIL3qC

FddhybeXkAAvbp9

Fe_UzCnWYAM2NyV

Sad. That's pretty young, actually.

She has the dead eyes though. Yikes. Like black murderers.

O knew I'd seen her before, she was on "American Gladiators".

She wasn't my favorite, though.. She was my 2nd favorite. Looked different then.

Last edited:
Originally posted by The Duke
Looked different then.

I wonder if too much testosterone has the power to change the facial features of female bodybuilders.

She does look like a man in some photos.

Any female who has muscles like a man and gets all oiled-up to have those overly-developed muscles put on display like a Mr. Universe contest is fine by Bakedbromide.

She’s baked’s kind of guy.
you're sick. why are you so interested in my aesthetic "preferences"?

you're sick. why are you so interested in my aesthetic "preferences"?
Because I find your endless references to them to be off-putting. And I’m finding you to be quite the phony.

Anyway, here’s a helpful piece of advice. It’s subtle, but well worth it if you could try it:

If you don’t like it when folks take note of what you call your
aesthetic "preferences”
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Then don’t fuckin’ bring them up on an internet message board.

Have a great night.

Because I find your endless references to them to be off-putting. And I’m finding you to be quite the phony.

Anyway, here’s a helpful piece of advice. It’s subtle, but well worth it if you could try it:

If you don’t like it when folks take note of what you call your

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Then don’t fuckin’ bring them up on an internet message board.

Have a great night.
at least i'm open about my personal life, unlike closeted gay men like you who say NOTHING about themselves

at least i'm open about my personal life, unlike closeted gay men like you who say NOTHING about themselves
Lol.

Your guesswork is off. On many things.

:auiqs.jpg:

You weren’t obligated to give us details of your world. Neither was I. You chose one path. I chose differently than you. 👍

Therein lies another difference between what you say you are and what you actually are.

i'll wrestle her and let her beat me! i'd let her beat me!

FS6aq9AXsAIL3qC

FddhybeXkAAvbp9

Fe_UzCnWYAM2NyV
Sounds like you are bi sexual same as shady brady. :laughing0301:

For once I agree with you,you would not have to let her beat you though ,she could beat both of us blind folded and not break a sweat,she would not have to break a sweat pinning us while we were going all out giving our best

I used to have a serious boner for Tonya Knight and a lot of the American Gladiator chicks. She was an absolute gem.

RIP, my friend.

Forum List

Back