Former House Speaker Lee Chatfield admits affair, denies sexual assault allegations from sister-in-law

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Former House Speaker Lee Chatfield is denying allegations that he sexually assaulted his sister-in-law for more than a decade, claiming they were both “consenting adults.”
snip
Chatfield is being investigated following a criminal complaint alleging Chatfield, 33, began sexually assaulting the now 27-year-old woman at the Gaylord Northern Michigan Baptist Bible Church when she was 15, and continued until last year, according to the woman’s attorney, Jamie White.
------------------------------------------
In a previous Herald Times story, Jenkins commented on instances of abuse or alleged abuse involving former teachers. Jenkins said he had reported two of the school’s former teachers to police for sexual abuse of students years ago.

His wife had an abortion in HS, word is she was raped?? Chatfield was the former speaker of the House.

----------------------------------------------------------
Prior to his political career, Chatfield was a teacher at a small Christian school where his father, Rusty Chatfield, was an administrator.

I really wonder if his wife was raped by Chatfield. Chatfield a baptist son of a pastor.

I'm sure there are other republicans that have affairs, but it kept quiet. When it comes to Democrats, its public knowledge.

Those baptist men sure like them young.

Last edited:
Former House Speaker Lee Chatfield is denying allegations that he sexually assaulted his sister-in-law for more than a decade, claiming they were both “consenting adults.”
snip
Chatfield is being investigated following a criminal complaint alleging Chatfield, 33, began sexually assaulting the now 27-year-old woman at the Gaylord Northern Michigan Baptist Bible Church when she was 15, and continued until last year, according to the woman’s attorney, Jamie White.
In a previous Herald Times story, Jenkins commented on instances of abuse or alleged abuse involving former teachers. Jenkins said he had reported two of the school’s former teachers to police for sexual abuse of students years ago.

His wife had an abortion in HS, word is she was raped?? Chatfield was the former speaker of the House.

Prior to his political career, Chatfield was a teacher at a small Christian school where his father, Rusty Chatfield, was an administrator.

I really wonder if his wife was raped by Chatfield. Chatfield a baptist son of a pastor.

I'm sure there are other republicans that have affairs, but it kept quiet. When it comes to Democrats, its public knowledge.

Bill Clinton Religion​

Bill is a faithful Christian. He regularly attended a preschool program at the First Baptist Church in Hope, Arkansas and this is where he was introduced to the teachings of Jesus. He felt “the need to” attend church at the age of 6 as he walked a mile alone to get there. He claimed that he had to get away from his drunk stepfather, who frequently beat his mother. Then, Clinton wrote at only 9 years old, “I had absorbed enough of my church’s teachings to know that I was a sinner and to want Jesus to save me. So I came down the aisle at the end of Sunday service, professed my faith in Christ, and asked to be baptized.”

Bill grew up a Baptist; seems you may have a point. When a Baptist goes bad you get shit!!! I would consider them to be in a very SMALL minority!!! Odd that the Baptists I know are all quite decent people.

Greg

snip

God, how you drool when you think you've caught you a real live Republican evildoer. Are your panties wet too?

Bill Clinton Religion​

Bill is a faithful Christian. He regularly attended a preschool program at the First Baptist Church in Hope, Arkansas and this is where he was introduced to the teachings of Jesus. He felt “the need to” attend church at the age of 6 as he walked a mile alone to get there. He claimed that he had to get away from his drunk stepfather, who frequently beat his mother. Then, Clinton wrote at only 9 years old, “I had absorbed enough of my church’s teachings to know that I was a sinner and to want Jesus to save me. So I came down the aisle at the end of Sunday service, professed my faith in Christ, and asked to be baptized.”

Bill grew up a Baptist; seems you may have a point. When a Baptist goes bad you get shit!!! I would consider them to be in a very SMALL minority!!! Odd that the Baptists I know are all quite decent people.

Greg
Bill Clinton had a consensual affair and she wasn't young. Look at tramp seeing as thought your looking at cheats, he cheated on 3 wifes.

snip

Lee Chatfield? He was NOT Speaker of the House of Representatives, you dumbass Yankee tramp!

Admit it! You saw Speaker of the House and jumped on it with both feet to tell a lie. Why else would you put it under the Congress setting?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back