Former Head of Israel’s SpacFormer Head of Israel’s Space Program: The Aliens Ase Program: The Aliens Asked Not To Be Revealed, Humanity Not Yet Ready

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Last edited:
If aliens ever came here it would be like Independence Day. They are here to move in. Been a space nut all my life and the more I learned about actual science the more ludicrous it seemed that aliens would invest unimaginable resources to travel unimaginable distances just to come here and hide.

believing in aliens on Earth is like believing in god/Earth is flat/supernatural witches/etc

Honestly, who cares?
The cool thing is that Jews have no reason to not believe in life on other planets.

Whether or not one believes that life is possible outside of Earth's solar system, this guy explains scientific theories in an understandable way. The author is well-read and his blog is worth a look as well for multiple topics. He might not be your cup of tea, but it would be hard to say he doesn't know more than the average bear.

Former Head of Israel’s Space Program: The Aliens Asked Not To Be Revealed, Humanity Not Yet Ready
Former Head of Israel’s Space Program: The Aliens Asked Not To Be Revealed, Humanity Not Yet Ready

Israel does not have a rocket program where they can put satellites into orbit.
Israel’s bark is five hundred (500) times louder than their bite. In the reverses it is a mouse (Israel) against a Siberian Tiger Islam

Israel’s bark is five hundred (500) times louder than their bite. In the reverses it is a mouse (Israel) against a Siberian Tiger ( Islam)

:)-

Last edited:

Israel’s bark is five hundred (500) times louder than their bite. In the reverses it is a mouse (Israel) against a Siberian Tiger Islam

I don't personally claim to have verification, but this seems legit: With a view toward Iran, Israel launches spy satellite

I don't personally claim to have verification, but this seems legit: With a view toward Iran, Israel launches spy satellite

Looks like the rocket is falling over
as I see it
The article also said:
“Someone decided that a window of opportunity had opened, that Iran was in distress, and that now was the time to strike wherever possible,” he wrote. "
Israel may have one strike left while Iran has dozens (12+)

Oh, no doubt, there are aliens out there. The universe is a vast place. But no alien race gives two shits about us and even if they did, after a preliminary investigation, they would move on. Like in the Matrix, mankind is a virus. Aliens would tend to avoid viruses.

Forum List

Back