Former GOP Congressional Candidate kimberly klacik Suing candace owens For Defamation

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Wow republicans eating their own again.

The owens person really attacked the klacik person on her webpage with a video.

Now the klacik person is suing owens.

Both women should have known that the klacik person was never going to win that race. She lost by more than 40 percentage points.

The owens woman wasted her time and trashed a fellow republican in a race that republican was never going to win.

Now, owens is being sued by klacik. I hope that klacik wins the case.

Wow republicans eating their own again.

The owens person really attacked the klacik person on her webpage with a video.

Now the klacik person is suing owens.

Both women should have known that the klacik person was never going to win that race. She lost by more than 40 percentage points.

The owens woman wasted her time and trashed a fellow republican in a race that republican was never going to win.

Now, owens is being sued by klacik. I hope that klacik wins the case.

One person suing one person is "Republicans eating their own?"

OK, sure thing, Captain Drama

How many republic pols has the former president ate?

You have a count?

trump has turned on all of the republicans who voted to impeach him.

He really went after Liz Cheney. Big time.

Most of the people he fired he turned on and trashed too.

We all can't forget how he trashed John McCain. That was so shameful.

The republicans have been eating their own ever since trump joined their party.

It’s what the freaking thread is about.

Yes, to Democrats every thread is about Trump. You're fucking morons who are protecting your loser leader Bumbling Biden the only way you can, with what you have to work with. But Trump! But Trump! But Trump! Then there's ... Trump!

Note kaz's law, I already noticed that. You're a racist and a total moron. Note no one is buying it, even the left wing media

Yes, to Democrats every thread is about Trump. You're fucking morons who are protecting your loser leader Bumbling Biden the only way you can, with what you have to work with. But Trump! But Trump! But Trump! Then there's ... Trump!

Note kaz's law, I already noticed that. You're a racist and a total moron. Note no one is buying it, even the left wing media
Don’t cry little boi

Forum List

Back